Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First South Bay MJR Meet n Greet... (UN organized event)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: First South Bay MJR Meet n Greet... (UN organized event)

Tonight was the first annual South Bay MJR Meet in Greet!!! The parking lot of Ruby's Diner in Redondo Beach was packed full with the astonishing number "3" Jeeps

First was a veiw of the local scenery before we got out to say hello....

Next we strategically worked to place our vehicles for the "perfect moment" shots...

There were many paparotzzie around but Dave, Amber, Dan and I managed to keep a cool low profile. Good times were had by all. Many more to come... all are welcome as we try this again next month...

Brett

There's a gaggle of MJR folks nearby. Only three showed up??? I bet it'll grow!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Dang Brett- wish I was closer!
      Jeep Girl

Comment

I hate crowds and paparrazzi but I'll have to make the next one. Looks like a real hoot n nanny
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Wow and I had nothing going on last night. I'm sorry I missed this. I thought the first was your house Brett.

Comment

I meet'd, then I greet'd. Good times!

Also a heads up, sunday night we're having a rather large and loud party at my shop in fullerton. Do NOT come if you're offended by loud music, excessive drinking, having random tools welded to your car, explosions or fun. Seriously though, super friendly and welcoming group, our shop is our club house, stocked with pretty much every tool, machine and piece of equipment you need to work on metal, wood and electronics. http://shop.23b.org/

Sunday night, starting around 8pm and going until we hit the ground.

Comment

Working...
            X