X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Coyotes Indian Reserve June 27

Snip Snip snip . . . .

Los Coyotes Indian Reserve Sunday 6-27, 10 AM at the Main Camp ground.
    We will Air down there and run some Junk!

Who's Going:
    Dukes69
    JeepGal
    Mikeythefireman
    socalchef - maybe?

ANYONE ELSE?!?
    Last edited by Dukes69; 06-24-04, 11:19 PM.
    If it works, it's time to try something new

Unless this is a closed run, please post the details here on the site, time, meeting place, etc. Thank you
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Chris and I were thinking about going this Sunday as well

Maybe we could all meet up? Mikey? Erik? Anyone?

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

it's open, i don't know anything about the place though so i was just kinda wingin it. i'm going up friday after work, i'd like to leave the campsite by 10 saturday. it's a little of a late start but since we're camping, who cares. same sunday. no idea what trails to run yet, probably go explore and gps map as much as i can. i've got the video camera and regular camera so everybody who joins me shoudl expect to be caught on film. i like to go sort of slow to allow everyone plenty of time on obstacles and get pictures of everyone and stuff. if you've got problems with that just let me know. i'm young and impressionable

Comment

Like Tam Said, we might be in for this. I have alot work to be done on the Jeep. So, we'll see. I've been to LCIR many times, if you need any guidence.
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

what kinda stuff you have to do? might be able to provide some assistance. any recommendations once out there would be great. someone on the offroad mailing list sent me a pretty nice trail map, and i just found a topo map, looks like lots of fun. i didn't have time to finish my cage and tie in the seats so no rolling for me till the next trip. didn't get the front locker in either...busted my butt too much recently, felt i deserved to be a little lazy

Comment

I'm down for Sunday. I got some plans for Sat, though. I gotta get my bumpstop extensions in before then, I don't have much fender left.
              I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
              1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                I'm down for Sunday. I got some plans for Sat, though. I gotta get my bumpstop extensions in before then, I don't have much fender left.
                Ummmm Mikey...? So as we're on the same page...your "plans" are that youre coming up here to work on your bumpers on Saturday...right? :confused:

Tam

Comment

Yeah, that's why the smiley is winking.
                  I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                  1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                    Yeah, that's why the smiley is winking.
                    I figgered, but just wanted to be sure

Tam

Comment

Originally posted by socalchef
                      what kinda stuff you have to do? might be able to provide some assistance. any recommendations once out there would be great. someone on the offroad mailing list sent me a pretty nice trail map, and i just found a topo map, looks like lots of fun. i didn't have time to finish my cage and tie in the seats so no rolling for me till the next trip. didn't get the front locker in either...busted my butt too much recently, felt i deserved to be a little lazy
                      Nothing too major. Just need to cut off the axle shock mounts and relocate them, and tighten everything up. Maybe I'll have my Swing out done by then . . . and Mikeys too!
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

unfortunately, all the members of my club seem to have died off my original plan was to celebrate my birthday in idyllwild at my gf's folks house. someone suggested LCIR and seeing as how i've been wanting to go for the past year i agreed. now, nobody can be found. i'm waiting to hear from one person, but i may end up going to idyllwild friday night and looking for new trails up there saturday. if you still want to meet at LCIR sunday we can probably do that.

Comment

there are at least 3 Jeeps(Mikey, Tam, and Me), that I know of, going on sunday . . . maybe more. So this is still on! Anyone else want to join in on the fun?
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

i'm gonna be a punk. i might show up sunday, but i don't know...everyone else in the club punked out on me, so my plans are reverting to a nice quiet weekend for my birthday in a house in idyllwild, exploring trails up there. i do want to do los coyotes though, so if i can wake up sunday morning i'll be at the campground before 10.

Comment

DOH! I won't have my Jeep back together by this weekend i'm still waiting on parts....

Have fun!
                              [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
                              AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
                              15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
                              33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
                              FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
                              Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
                              RE Hand Throttle
                              Optima Red Top
                              K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

Working...
                              X