Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

local test run this sunday.santiago canyon area maybe.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: local test run this sunday.santiago canyon area maybe.

Anyone else wanna go o have a nice local aea to suggest?

Were is that located.

Mike,

Comment

Originally posted by JKrocks View Post
      Were is that located.

Mike,
      Its also called Holly Jim.Irvine I think.Not much more than a few fire roads but i just got mine back together so i want to make sure ot euns before the big trips.

Comment

Originally posted by novabrian72 View Post
        Its also called Holly Jim.Irvine I think.Not much more than a few fire roads but i just got mine back together so i want to make sure ot euns before the big trips.
        There is one challenging spot there I still have not hit cause I am usually there by myself. Right at the beginning to the right there is a good little incline and what looked like a small little waterfall sharp left and on to an old dirt road that is covered in grass so looks like it is the road less traveled. I would head up but I am in Big Bear this weekend returning sometime Sunday. What time are you going? Further back just past the RC plane airport to the left is a cool little spot too.
        [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
          There is one challenging spot there I still have not hit cause I am usually there by myself. Right at the beginning to the right there is a good little incline and what looked like a small little waterfall sharp left and on to an old dirt road that is covered in grass so looks like it is the road less traveled. I would head up but I am in Big Bear this weekend returning sometime Sunday. What time are you going? Further back just past the RC plane airport to the left is a cool little spot too.
          Yes I think I know that spot,there is a nice little rock incline coming up to the road on the other side across from there.I hope to get there around 10 am.

Comment

Working...
          X