Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocks are calling!! Calico may 4th weekend :)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
    Okay here is what I have done so far enjoy.

http://youtu.be/UM2lHxlMT4Q
    I very much enjoyed this! Thank you for taking the time and effort to do this! It is very much appreciated! = )

Comment

No problem. They are always fun to make.

I dont want to go to work I wanna go wheelin...
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

X2 Just said that to Lisa..she wants to go back too!!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
          LOL!!! Ok, I'll blame it on the iPad then! HAHAHAHAHA. I will try it on the laptop when I get home.

Right back atcha Lorie!

Let's hit it next weekend with skylar!!! I'm going! It was a blast and can't wait to get out there again! It's going to be nice when big bear warms up a little. Who's gonna show me around there? I haven't been, but am really excited to hit those trails!

HOOYAH!!!
          Dan
          I'm heading up to bear tomorrow afternoon if your not headed elsewhere already

Comment

I'll be there by 630pm Friday!! And with my new Jeep shoes on! They look so cool when they're new!
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Finally home! Watched the video....NIIIIICE! Great job Danny! I'm working on uploading pics and videos. No editing, just loading them into photobucket.

HOOYAH!!!
              Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Bearwrangler View Post
                I'm heading up to bear tomorrow afternoon if your not headed elsewhere already
                You camping, or doing a day run? I REALLY need to get out!!!

HOOYAH!!!
                Dan

Comment

You guys coming up here tomorrow nice im wheelin Holcomb,and gold mountain Saturday .dan what's up man your freaking awesome bro calico was the shizz
                  Forest service engine crew Arborist Adopt a trail member rock climbing

Comment

Okay, so I finally made it to MJR. So how's everybody doing? ME? Finally getting my heap put back together. Selling my Harley so I can get lifted and locked. No way I'm pulling another run like Calico at stock height. LOL.

Comment

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/q...%20May%202012/

Hope this works....I'm not photobucket savvy yet.

HOOYAH!!!
                      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                        http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/q...%20May%202012/

Hope this works....I'm not photobucket savvy yet.

HOOYAH!!!
                        Dan
                        Looks like it worked I am Going through them now.
                        [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

There are some cool shots in there if you have video I think you have to post another link to your videos.

Comment

Yeah I'm excited for Big Bear too. I've never been...

Comment

Originally posted by RadarRob2010 View Post
                              Okay, so I finally made it to MJR. So how's everybody doing? ME? Finally getting my heap put back together. Selling my Harley so I can get lifted and locked. No way I'm pulling another run like Calico at stock height. LOL.
                              Damn you got bit hard. Selling the harely should give you some coin to play with. Still can't believe you wheeled Calico in a stock jeep

Comment

Loading the video to youtube now. Big files, so I will let them run and finish up tomorrow before I head to Big Bear! hehehehehe

HOOYAH!!!
                                Dan
                                Last edited by Quantumracer; 05-10-12, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X