Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: APRIL 20th EeZy Camping & Wheeling weekend

This picture says it all..it was a Blast! Thanks everybody for such a great turn out!

Lorie
    Attached Files
    Jeep Girl

One of the reasons why I so enjoy going out wheeling with our group is, we somehow start off very cordially introducing ourselves to everyone and by the middle of our trip we're talking about silly thing like grown men (well kind of--sorry Parker aka Thong) wearing thongs and about those "...toys that aren't just for boys."

I appreciate having met all of you folks this weekend, thank you all for making this another great memorable camping and wheeling trip.

We look forward to wheeling with you guys again--very soon!

Comment

Lorie,

Had a great time, hope to get out with you guys again soon. I have some photos but for some reason I'm not allowed to post them. Any ideas?

Comment

Possibly too few posts for you b/c your new...hit up the moderator for this section on the forum and inquire

And I had an absolute blast....2 weeks from now is either Big Bear if I can get others to camp and it's warm enough for me..or it's Calico.
        Jeep Girl

Comment

We had an awesome time as well! You all are a great bunch to hang out with. It was great to meet you guys and I can't wait to go again. I hope to make it to the big bear trip and then I most likely won't be able to go again until the Rubicon trip.

Lorie, you know how to party. Thanks for leading us around on saturday.

Comment

Ya, No More mud parties!!

I've been lookin' at the weather for Big Bear May 4th...I think I'm going to go to Calico instead. It's still too cold for me. I don't like camping in 30 degree weather at night. And it's still a little chilly during the day...Calico will be nice and warm.
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Come on, Cough up some wheeling pictures?

Comment

I'll try and get some posted up today or tomorrow! You should have come!
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                  Possibly too few posts for you b/c your new...hit up the moderator for this section on the forum and inquire

And I had an absolute blast....2 weeks from now is either Big Bear if I can get others to camp and it's warm enough for me..or it's Calico.

I will think about Calico, unlike you I don't like the heat and I will bet it will be over 100 degrees. I am however going to Big Bear Forest Fest on June 15-17. Me and the dog will most likely camp. Check it out: http://ie4w.com/

Comment

90's by day/60 at night.. 10 day outlook..
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Well, my dad is going to be in town the 16th-21st of May. So I'd like to take him somewhere with some rocks (Calico) since he's never been offroading before.

Comment

I thought you wanted to go to calico? I'm fine going May 4th and 18th. If things have changed for you, let me know.
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                          I'll try and get some posted up today or tomorrow! You should have come!
                          Wish I could've, had plans to work on the jeep at a buddies place.

I'm down for a BB run whenever you guys plan on going.

Comment

BB is still too cold for me to camp. Going to Calico instead; where it's warm.
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                            X