This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Re: Plinkin Day #2 Sat 21 st

Going to try this again, we are going to do some plinking on private property Saturday the 21 st. Bring lunch, water, ammo, (guns) and shade. Any caliber is welcome, no full auto or incendiary rounds. Leave the south bay 405/Inglewood at 7:00 am.

Put this into Google maps California 138 & 3 Points Rd, Los Angeles, California 93532
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Ill see if I can get some friends together for this. Its an opportunity thats hard to pass up alot of ranges closed up and legal open shooting in california is non existant. Not taking the jeep but 4wd 3/4 ton chevy should be allright. Maybe I can persuade my buddy to break out the AR.50. If thats ok.

Comment

the road up is very bad, my 4wd 3/4 chevy got stuck in a bad way. it has a big trench down the middle, 7 ft wide and at least that deep on most of the lower road, the upper is not as bad, but jeep recommended

Comment

Subscribed. May have to hike the last portion of trail though. :smash:

Comment

This event is still on, but we are not going in jeeps, 4wd trucks, lets hope they can go up the road, tow straps, hi lifts, shovels, and a chain saw will be on hand, we are still leaving 405/inglewood at 7:00 am and need to be on the way home by 3:00

Comment

Close this thread, my buddy's on this end have had things come up and are not going. Will try again another day

Comment

Working...
            X