Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Easter Egg Crush Run...

Anyone else feel like celbrating the holiday weekend by crushing a few left over Easter eggs somewhere on the trails in SoCal?

wow... nothing? I thought my pictures were pretty funny after drinking 3/4 of a bottle of wine last night

Comment

Skeeter and booze chchchchc

Comment

If I didn't have to spend $100+ in gas to go anywhere, I'd be down...last weekend wiped me out for wheeling until the 20th..(got an upgrade going on next weekend)

BTW- I liked your pic
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Sorry dude, I've got family in that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
            If I didn't have to spend $100+ in gas to go anywhere, I'd be down...last weekend wiped me out for wheeling until the 20th..(got an upgrade going on next weekend)

BTW- I liked your pic
            So what are we upgrading? Hope your putting on longer brake lines...................

Comment

LOL I know right? They still feel too soft, but the fluid is topped off.. ? Need to bleed them again?

I'm putting on Savvy's AntiRock Sway Bar Yiipppiiee!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Richard..are we still bruised from the RV ? LOL
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Dude. Extended brake lines are like 30 bucks. And correct me if I'm wrong, you can just pick up OEM YJ lines from AutoZone, which are longer than the TJs and fit right on.

Comment

Alas... Borla said my exhaust manifold will not be here until Monday. I am not going to drive that far with a HUGE crack in my header... I guess I will just have to go to church and steal candy from the kids Easter baskets instead...

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                    Dude. Extended brake lines are like 30 bucks. And correct me if I'm wrong, you can just pick up OEM YJ lines from AutoZone, which are longer than the TJs and fit right on.
                    YJ brake hoses work. Cheaper yet and just as effective is make 2 small brackets about one and a half inch long and lower the mounting point of the hose and the hardline on the frame. Has worked well for me for years

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                      Alas... Borla said my exhaust manifold will not be here until Monday. I am not going to drive that far with a HUGE crack in my header... I guess I will just have to go to church and steal candy from the kids Easter baskets instead...
                      Sorry to hear that Skeeter. Although jacking Easter baskets could be a laugh. Good luck with the manifold.
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

LOL I know right? They still feel too soft, but the fluid is topped off.. ? Need to bleed them again?

I'm putting on Savvy's AntiRock Sway Bar Yiipppiiee!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Richard..are we still bruised from the RV ? LOL
                        Cool...30 bucks is worth it for steel braided lines that wont snag.... and the RV is fine just my pride was hurt!
                        Were going back to Calico the 14th to run that new trail I wanted to run last Saturday. Hope to see ya on the trail again!

Comment

P.S. They probibly still need some more bleeding.

Comment

Originally posted by irace1 View Post
                            Cool...30 bucks is worth it for steel braided lines that wont snag....[COLOR="blue"] and the RV is fine just my pride was hurt![/COLOR]
                            Were going back to Calico the 14th to run that new trail I wanted to run last Saturday. Hope to see ya on the trail again!

Hilarious !! You were so much fun! And I'm sure your pride will be back in full force before too long When I put my Antirock on next weekend, I'll check the brakes again..where do I get steel lines?

I'm so jealous you're going wheeling! You know I'm dying already
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Hilarious !! You were so much fun! And I'm sure your pride will be back in full force before too long When I put my Antirock on next weekend, I'll check the brakes again..where do I get steel lines?

I'm so jealous you're going wheeling! You know I'm dying already
                              4 wheel parts has them for 83.00 or you can do some research on the internet and get them to price match for less. Just remember that after changing them the brakes will need to be bleed again.

Were also going to the hammers for Tinbenders Jamboree on the 27th.....want to go?

Comment

Working...
                              X