Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Richie's crack, Pumkin eater, V notch and just some goofing around

Met up with Mr Fred this morning for our wheelin fix.
    After roaming around for close to an hour we did find Richie's crack, fun trail, really like the waterfall/ climb out. Is a good one for Curtis to throttle up on, ya better tighten that suck em down thingy though.
    From there we high tailed it to Pumkin eater. Hasn't changed much from the last time we ran it, funniest thing was, once I made it up the waterfall I noticed that I forgot to turn on my rear locker. This time we ran it all the way to the last turn out now that was the fun part took a bit of maneuvering to get around or up and over all the marbles. From there we headed over to the V notch thing, ran that to the last turn out also, that thing at the end was a pain in the neck to get over for both us. Took a bit of searching to find the line and a good heavy bump. After that we hiked up that canyon some more, some of that canyon would make a fun trail with a bit of work, has some cool stuff in it. Does anybody know if any buggies have ran it and does it go all the way across the mountain?

Quicky poser shot

Fred goofing around

http://vimeo.com/37992818
    Last edited by aw12345; 03-06-12, 07:11 PM.

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    After that we hiked up that canyon some more, some of that canyon would make a fun trail with a bit of work, has some cool stuff in it. Does anybody know if any buggies have ran it and does it go all the way across the mountain?
    I have messed around on it a couple of times, going higher each time. I have walked a couple of out routes, but have just not made the whole thing......yet.

Glad you guys enjoyed Richie's Crack. I really argued with myself about whether I should advertise the obstacle. I hate to see it get stacked. I prefer to take them as they are.
    Rich

Comment

Even if some crafty individual would stack the last climb, they would most likely kick the rocks out trying to get up it anyway

Comment

I guest I need to try it out. If I make it out to the IDTT, I will go give it a try.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

It's a cool little trail kinda hard to find. We where standing at the end of it and didn't realize it. According to the GPS it was supposed to be right there. Then drove to the other side of the hill and there it was

Comment

Working...
          X