Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone considering heading to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari??

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Is anyone considering heading to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari??

Long drive.. but looks to be a great time...

Depending on how gas prices are then and how much I can afford--I would love to do that! Moab and Rubicon are on my bucket list...

Comment

I would be totally down but without lockers, it's going to be pointless. My plan is to hit Moab before the end of 2012. Less crowds anyways

Comment

It's too soon for me after the IDTT..Moab's going to be major cash in gas (for those of us who have to drive our Jeeps) and I'd need to put in for leave from work....

Sky- getcha your lockers already will ya
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
          It's too soon for me after the IDTT..Moab's going to be major cash in gas (for those of us who have to drive our Jeeps) and I'd need to put in for leave from work....

Wanna chip in a couple grand for me?

I'm definitely getting locked before the summer. And definitely heading to Utah before year's end.

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
            Wanna chip in a couple grand for me?

I'm definitely getting locked before the summer. And definitely heading to Utah before year's end.
            No worries Skylar, I've got you covered with any lockers you need--first, I just ask you to give me the winning Mega Lotto numbers!

Lorie--you're right about time and $$ but it's still in my to-do list, if not this year the next or the next... :sad:

Comment

Last time we went, we headed out there just after the Easter Safari worked out pretty good and we had a blast

Comment

Im planning on going.
                92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

I have had a few sudden unexpected financial obligations. I will need to work for that week this year so I hate to say this but I must pass for this year...

Brett

Comment

I will arrive on Sunday and leave after the Big Saturday trail.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X