Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For as bad as I want to go to CB work is again getting in the way, so I'll have to pass this time. :angry:

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
      Looks like my sliders will not be in until Monday and my brothers Son is turning three on Saturday so I am gonna pass ont his one. :sad:

Lorie what do you have left to do? If you were not 2 hrs away from my place I would offer to help you out. But as you can see I am not that nice...
      Hey Danny - Seems this weekend just isn't panning out for some people...

I've been having some rough luck. My friend has had to cancel on me twice for health reasons...I've had the parts in my tiny apartment for a month now. Do have any idea how depressing that is??! And Frustrating!!! I have a: Currie Correctlync Steering Kit, Upper Rubicon Exrpress control arms, (the lower front's are on already; busted my stock ones), upper and lower rear RE control arms, Advanced Adaptor SYE and Currie lower control arm bracket skids that need to go on. I have tools..I'm more than happy to crawl under my jeep...just make sure I have the right tool in hand and tell me what to do! I'd make the drive...I'm at the point now where I'm looking at going to a shop and paying up the $%#%$ just to get it done. I'm tired of stepping over boxes.
      Last edited by I H8RDS; 02-22-12, 02:01 PM.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

You should check out jeepforum.com too. There's step by step write-ups with pictures and whatnot for almost every possible thing you could think of doing to your jeep. Since those are all fairly common upgrades, I guarantee there's a writeup for everything you're doing. I've never worked on any vehicle before my Jeep, and I have yet to run into an issue that hand tools and some cruising on jeepforum couldn't solve.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
          You should check out jeepforum.com too. There's step by step write-ups with pictures and whatnot for almost every possible thing you could think of doing to your jeep. Since those are all fairly common upgrades, I guarantee there's a writeup for everything you're doing. I've never worked on any vehicle before my Jeep, and I have yet to run into an issue that hand tools and some cruising on jeepforum couldn't solve.
          I second that Skylar-- that Jeep forum has saved me from not being able to drive my 06 Rubi thanks to the OPDA mod. Other than standard maintenance and relatively simple repairs I had never done anything like that before. That forum does have great write-ups on most anything!

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
            Hey Danny - Seems this weekend just isn't panning out for some people...

I've been having some rough luck. My friend has had to cancel on me twice for health reasons...I've had the parts in my tiny apartment for a month now. Do have any idea how depressing that is??! And Frustrating!!! I have a: Currie Correctlync Steering Kit, Upper Rubicon Exrpress control arms, (the lower front's are on already; busted my stock ones), upper and lower rear RE control arms, Advanced Adaptor SYE and Currie lower control arm bracket skids that need to go on. I have tools..I'm more than happy to crawl under my jeep...just make sure I have the right tool in hand and tell me what to do! I'd make the drive...I'm at the point now where I'm looking at going to a shop and paying up the $%#%$ just to get it done. I'm tired of stepping over boxes.
            Control Arms are simple. I have done all 4 of mine. I did my whole lift in the driveway... The steering should only be three or four bolts. I am sure there is a write up some where. Did any of it come with Instructions? Let me see if I am free Sunday. I actually have to Work on Saturday now as well as the Bday party. I am in Fullerton but If I have nothing going on Sunday I have a driveway and garge you can use. I will send you a PM either way. When I did my lift it took me all day saturday and about 3 or 4 hours sunday. But I ran into not having the right tools and had to make several trips to HD and two different auto Parts stores to get the right stuff so that ate up a good 2 or 3 hours Saturday.

http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Images...000/RE7000.pdf
            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X