Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of great pictures guys. I was having to much fun getting Hollywood32 to follow me through some of the fun spots. Never did get him stuck LOL.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I need to follow you sometime, I totally missed some of those bonus lines, haha!
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        Lots of great pictures guys. I was having to much fun getting Hollywood32 to follow me through some of the fun spots. Never did get him stuck LOL.
        I enjoyed following you around, I just figured you knew where all the bonus lines were. I actually did get stuck when we were leaving but you were already over the hill, wondering were the hell I went.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
          nice is there any way to see those photo larger? they are very small when I view them, do you have to have a photobucket account?
          A lot of great pictures everyone. For 50YJ's pix hit slideshow in the upper left. I'm wanting to go out there again already.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
            I'm wanting to go out there again already.
            OK, let's do it then. You mentioned Crazy 8 and another trail. You post it and I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Reedster View Post
              OK, let's do it then. You mentioned Crazy 8 and another trail. You post it and I'll be there.
              We'll see how things go. Probably sometime soon. I would like to do the Fissure Mt trail again sometime.

Comment

I would totally like to hit some more trails out there, or even the same trails again, either way! It's so beautiful out there, and the wheeling is great too
                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Well Hell that just looks like a ton of fun. Looks like I may be able to make that with my open JK. Very nice pictures by all especially the 50's lens.

dP
                  [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Great Pics guys and thanks for the help getting through!
                    Good Times!

Comment

Working...
                    X