X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did he show up?
    Check out .

Comment

Tuesday night, he is actually a pretty nice guy and his toy, talk about sweeeet.
      Had fun with my gopro got some nice video of wrecking ball and some cool pics. Will have to remove some slow spots out of the vid and see if I can post it on vimeo. Watching the the pre running and qualifying was a hoot.
      We ran into this fella and his dad on the trail

He drives this Jalopie

Say flex

The funnest part of the trail

Comment

Some rare pics of Freddy posing lol. We were messing with his rear bump stops to see if we could get a bit more travel out of it.

The rest of the pics I took hang out over here

http://public.fotki.com/aw12345/koh-2012-random-pics/

Oh yeah the tweeker unloading wood is funny is also, he managed to bury his truck to the axle in a patch of loose sand, took the 2 of us to drag him out. After much haggeling we extorted some wood out of him for our hard work lol

Comment

Fun pics, makes me tingly all over. Got any ideas on where to watch the race tomorrow? I am going to be out there 9ish in the morning.

Mike
          "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Originally posted by Deepwater View Post
            Fun pics, makes me tingly all over. Got any ideas on where to watch the race tomorrow? I am going to be out there 9ish in the morning.

Mike
            Chocolate thunder is part of the race as far as I know, be there early and find a spot way up high on the rocks, so you can see the whole run up the rocks. For as much trouble as a lot of them had getting up the first part that ought to be interesting

Comment

Chocolate Thunder

The course goes down Backdoor
              Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Or if you are hardcore enough drive up Bender alley towards wrecking ball and then find a way to hike towards the waterfall on wrecking ball

Comment

Art are you and Fred still out there? I am going to try and swing out again tonight for super early tomorrow morning. Is the RV in the same spot?

B

Comment

Nope we had enough fun, dust and cold yesterday evening so we headed home. Just park the Jeep at Chocolate Thunder end spend the night there, that way you have a good spot bring some wood for a fire to keep to warm.

Comment

Little bit of gopro fun that thing sits about 4.5 feet above the ground to give a reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qzZa...ature=youtu.be

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbGr-...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Goto love that go pro.

Comment

I sho do

Comment

Koh 2012 pics from race day

This guy was caught on fissure checking his tire pressure on local television, everyone got a chuckle.

The rest of the pics are here:
                              [/URL]http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...et/KOH%202012/
                              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Art that is really cool with the go pro. and some nice pictures Max. Watch the race yesterday on my widescreen in my recliner, the only way to go.
                                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
                                X