Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's towards the end of Doran on the right, it's a short and sweet little side loop

Comment

What a good time! Glad to meet new people!

Comment

Just got home. Great time. Will upload photos later.

Comment

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...icomjr138.jpg/

Finally I was able to upload all the photos to my site. Probably a ton of doubles and maybe some, some may not want to be seen, but either way until I get the time to sort thru them and cut a video together this will have to do. I had a hell of a time this Saturday and for me I pushed my silver slug to limit that I knew. As of now I have lost the driver side running board going to try straightening the stock bracket tomorrow to at least re-mount it. It is a little on the cracked side but may make another trip or two… The gas tank and TC skid plates did their part this weekend and I was very glad to have had them. But bla bla bla wolf wolf…. I had a hell of a time and am happy I joined for the few hours I went. EVEN though somehow I got left behind for about 7 minutes…. Check your reviews next time… I almost had to SLEEP my way down with the dirt devils…. I hope this link works…

THANKS to all who let me wheel with them this weekend.
          Last edited by JK08; 02-12-12, 09:39 PM.
          [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Them plastic steps ought to go or some rock will take them off for ya, time for some rock sliders.
            Looks like Y'all had a fun time, whats with the winching? Jeeps got tired and wanted to lay on their side?.
            Calico has some fun stuff, next trip you ought to look for the mine at the end of the Odessa trail it's slightly to the west of the end of that trail. Is a really cool mine

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
              http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...icomjr138.jpg/

Finally I was able to upload all the photos to my site. Probably a ton of doubles and maybe some, some may not want to be seen, but either way until I get the time to sort thru them and cut a video together this will have to do. I had a hell of a time this Saturday and for me I pushed my silver slug to limit that I knew. As of now I have lost the driver side running board going to try straightening the stock bracket tomorrow to at least re-mount it. It is a little on the cracked side but may make another trip or two… The gas tank and TC skid plates did their part this weekend and I was very glad to have had them. But bla bla bla wolf wolf…. I had a hell of a time and am happy I joined for the few hours I went. EVEN though somehow I got left behind for about 7 minutes…. Check your reviews next time… I almost had to SLEEP my way down with the dirt devils…. I hope this link works…

THANKS to all who let me wheel with them this weekend.
              Danny--I did get on the radio and asked how you and Skylar were doing and I was informed that you and Skylar were infront of me. Next time we'll make sure you are not at the back of the pack. However, you should have been there for the Sunday morning run, it was a really good run going up Odessa and down Doran as a loop. It was great weeked wheeling with all of you guys...and ladies!

Jon--thanks for giving me an awesome ride in your Beast and how can I forget the ride up the Gatekeeper...well, I call it beast for more than one reason. If my Jeep turns onto a heep, I can only hope it will morfh itself into Beast II and I'll run the Gatekeeper right behind you.

Lorie--I just remembered the older gentleman's expression when you let him know we wanted to go down Doran--too funny!! Lol

I really mean this, this weekend was the best wheeling trip to date for us. We look forward to the next trip. Lorie and Skylor, I'll post the videos of us going down Doran hopefully by the end of day on Monday.

Comment

How is it possible for every trip to end up more fun than the one before?

Thanks for coming out and sharing this weekend! I think the pics will tell the story...awesome weekend!

From here on out, we need to move this conversation and pic sharing to the Discussion thread...
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Berni Not to big of a worry there were like a 100 jeeps out there so I am sure I would have been fine getting out.

aw12345 I am thinking of fabricating my own I hope in the next week or two as long as the pocket book lets me buy some DOM... if not i will wheel the plastics till they are gone... or buy 10 feet at a time once a month till I have enough
                  Last edited by JK08; 02-14-12, 12:20 AM.
                  [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Calico Video

Okay so 1 hour in I crashed and had not saved a thing (the save button in your friend) So now three and a half hours in I have this. Still have to give creds at the end So I may run that thru John coming back down the gatekeeper for the second time. Seriously John made that thing his little girlfriend, the way he went up and down and up and down in under a minute. Simply ridiculous. Lets do this again and this time I need someone to film me a little more so I can see how it is… Anyhow I will tinker with this some more soon but for now enjoy this.

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/269/i96.mp4/

Comment

Nice video. Post it up on this thread: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...kend-in-Calico

Comment

Dude!! Nice job!!! Throw it up in the discussion thread
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                        X