Comment

Originally posted by JonRubi View Post
      I want to go now!
      Just let us know when we should look for ya..Friday or Saturday morning
      Jeep Girl

Comment

I should be there around 7pm Friday!

Comment

Looks like we'll all be getting there Friday evening..works for me Looking forward to meeting ya!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

WooHoo! Oh wait it's not Friday... :tongue:

Comment

There is another cyn just east of Mule thatnI wanted to check out sometime on Saturday or early Sunday morning. Looks like it could be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by JonRubi View Post
                There is another cyn just east of Mule thatnI wanted to check out sometime on Saturday or early Sunday morning. Looks like it could be a good one!
                Cool; I vote Sunday!
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Think i should be on the road by3:30pm

Comment

Roger that!

I'm on the road at 130pm. Can Not Wait To Get back On The Rocks!! Good friends, awesome wheelin', campfires, drinks...HEAVEN! There's 4 of us for sure..JK08 is on the fence..he'd make 5 and will come Saturday morning if he comes..

Hope you decide to join us Danny!!
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                      Roger that!

I'm on the road at 130pm. Can Not Wait To Get back On The Rocks!! Good friends, awesome wheelin', campfires, drinks...HEAVEN! There's 4 of us for sure..JK08 is on the fence..he'd make 5 and will come Saturday morning if he comes..

Hope you decide to join us Danny!!
                      How long will it take you to get there?

Comment

Depending on traffic (I usually leave at 0530) 3-3.5 hours. I should be there by 5pm..God Willing. My buddy (Jeff) will be waiting for me..he's the guy bringing the wood for us..he'll ride with me

I'm going to take my chances and go 101-134-210-15
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Slow day so far at work... let's pray it stays that way and I'll be out of here at a decent time.

Comment

Be waitin' on ya bud! I'm blowing this office for the day!! See you soon!!!
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Quick preview from Saturday in Calico. There are much more of these to come. Still have to look thru the video and see what I got to, but fir now I have to make Sunday breakfast. Fun times wheeling with Lorie, Bernie, Skylar, John, Alex and a few names I have forgotten.

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

that looks like a nice obstacle! what trail is that?
                                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                                www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
                                X