Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a night run down Doran has Bernie's name written all over it!
    Jeep Girl

Comment

I am looking forward to it!

Comment

I will have my son 6yrs and my baby girl 2yrs out there. Are any other kids going?

Comment

I have never wheeled Calico. I went this weekend with the family and found a small little cavern about 30 seconds off the road… My wife does not seem to have the stomach for wheeling My son and I are still on our first 6 months so I am getting my wheeling legs down. I am open and so far not into Big rocks…

What are you guys planning on? I don’t want to be a downer or holding anyone back however with that said I have been pushing the silver slug a bit more and becoming more and more hooked.

Danny
          [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

No worries Danny. I'm totally open too, and had no issues at Calico. Don't get me wrong it won't be as easy as these guys with lockers, but you'll be fine .

And JonRubi, no kids here. Just me and the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
              And a night run down Doran has Bernie's name written all over it!
              I'm all over that, ever since the first time you told me about going down Doran at night I've been thinking about it. :gun:
              Last edited by WeRubiBlue06; 02-06-12, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JonRubi View Post
                I will have my son 6yrs and my baby girl 2yrs out there. Are any other kids going?
                Jon--not sure about little kids but I assure you there's going to be at least one big kid there!!
                Last edited by WeRubiBlue06; 02-06-12, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Dang... missing another one. 3.5 more months of school. But who is counting?

Have a good trip and be sure to take and post lots of pics. .gpx tracks would be great too. hint hint.

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                    I have never wheeled Calico. I went this weekend with the family and found a small little cavern about 30 seconds off the road… My wife does not seem to have the stomach for wheeling My son and I are still on our first 6 months so I am getting my wheeling legs down. I am open and so far not into Big rocks…

What are you guys planning on? I don’t want to be a downer or holding anyone back however with that said I have been pushing the silver slug a bit more and becoming more and more hooked.

Danny
                    Hey Danny! You'll be fine in Calico. You're lifted and rolling on 35's ..and you have 2 more hamsters under the hood than I do. Do you have recovery points front and rear? Worst case scenerio is you'll need a strap, but I highly doubt even that. The rocks out there aren't huge; there's a couple waterfalls, but you'll do fine. Skylar's on 33's, open diffs and he makes it just fine. If we have to stack rocks, no big deal!

And Jon..like Bernie says...."not sure about little kids but I assure you there's going to be at least one big kid there" LOL This group does tend to be a little bit more on the enthusiastic side when it comes to wheeling and camping. We Always have so much fun!
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                      Hey Danny! You'll be fine in Calico. You're lifted and rolling on 35's ..and you have 2 more hamsters under the hood than I do. Do you have recovery points front and rear? Worst case scenerio is you'll need a strap, but I highly doubt even that. The rocks out there aren't huge; there's a couple waterfalls, but you'll do fine. Skylar's on 33's, open diffs and he makes it just fine. If we have to stack rocks, no big deal!
                      YUP FRONT AND BACK RECOVERY POINTS, TWO TOW STRAPS AND A 10K WINCH

iF I JOIN I WILL BE BRINGING MY 12 YEAR OLD SON. BUT HE MAY WANT TO SNOWBOARD THIS WEEKEND AS WE WHEELED THIS LAST WEEKEND.... GOTTA SPLIT THE TIME 3 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR BETWEEN TWO FUN SPORTS...

dP
                      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

I think your caps lock key is broke, I'd suggest a new keyboard ;-)
                        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

tHE wORLD oF dETAILERS

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                          hAhAhA...dANIEL_BUCK. iT'S UNFORTUNATE BUT THAT'S A VERY COMMON PROBLEM WITHIN THE TRADE. dO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY MESSEGES END UP BEING RETYPED? :bonk: gLAD TO SEE i AM not THE ONLY ONE.

Comment

What a bunch of screwballs I wheel with I can't wait until Friday!! 2 more days and a wake up!
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                              Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                              hAhAhA...dANIEL_BUCK. iT'S UNFORTUNATE BUT THAT'S A VERY COMMON PROBLEM WITHIN THE TRADE. dO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY MESSEGES END UP BEING RETYPED? :bonk: gLAD TO SEE i AM not THE ONLY ONE.
                              Yup when at work it is all caps all the time. The life of CADDING Pays the bills and builds the Jeep. As long as I am not !!!!! all over you know I am not yelling.

Thinking Night boarding Friday Wheeling Saturday... Fingers crossed I want to get out with some more MJR folks!!!

dP

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                                Thinking Night boarding Friday Wheeling Saturday... Fingers crossed I want to get out with some more MJR folks!!!

dP
                                And that right there is why we love SOCAL!!!!!

Ought to be a great time, can't wait for the pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X