Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Feb 10th Weekend- in Calico

For anybody not going to the Hammers or Cougar Buttes, a few of us are going to Calico. Bernie and Vanessa and I will probably get there around 6pm or so Friday. The others sometime that evening as well. We'll be camping off Doran Scenic Rd on the left before you go around the bend to the Gatekeeper. We'll run Doran, Odessa, Wall Street Canyon and everything in between...day and night runs

For anyone meeting us Saturday, we'll probably leave camp around 10am to hit the trails.

I'll bring my yellow happy face flag to help anyone see me. I'm a white TJ. American Flag flying driver with a My Jeep Rocks windshield banner.

CB- Ch 4.

The weather's going to be gorgeous and the company is the best around!

Lorie
    Last edited by I H8RDS; 02-05-12, 04:05 PM.
    Jeep Girl

Not going to KOH so I will try and make it out for a day run Saturday. See how the week goes!

Comment

Surprised you're not going to the Hammers. We'll look forward to seeing ya in Calico if you can make it.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
        Surprised you're not going to the Hammers. We'll look forward to seeing ya in Calico if you can make it.

Looks like I should be able to get up there with my boy to do a little bit of wheelin!

Comment

90% probability. Work will dictate a Friday night or Saturday morning arrival.

Comment

Either way Skylar you know it will be a great time out there. @ Jon--I look forward to meeting you and your son, hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do. You just can't go wrong wheeling and camping out at Calico--and wheeling with guys from MJR...oh and ladies (Lorie) that know so much more about Jeeps than many men!! :wink: :doh

Comment

Happy to see some others are interested in coming out. We're going to be blessed with warm sunny days out there!

And Bernie..I'm just happy to give my 2 cents; don't know about the Jeep knowledge thing lol .. but thanks!
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Looks like i will get up there Friday night and stay till Sunday morning. Is there enough room in that cyn for all the motorhomes?

Comment

Nice! There's nothing but room. We don't have 20 people coming, so it won't be a problem. I'm in a tent, slylar's in a tent, Bernies in an RV. My other buddy may or may not come; he's got a tear drop sized trailer, but he may tent it instead. Jeff lives in Calico and will be driving home as opposed to crashing in the canyon. (He's my passenger And the guy who's bringing wood...so don't worry about bringing wood. It's covered.
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Cool sound good! I should be there by 7pm Friday!

Comment

What time's everyone planning on heading on a Friday night run? That way I can set myself a deadline to leave work.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                        What time's everyone planning on heading on a Friday night run? That way I can set myself a deadline to leave work.
                        We'll wait for you buddy! Give me a time...
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Probably pushing 10... I'm going to pack up Thursday night so I can just leave straight from work on Fri...

Comment

We'll figure something out...no worries..we can run something for a couple hours, come back to camp and get you at 10pm and hit something else. I'm game for anything. It's been way too long off the rocks for me.
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

it's true. no matter how you split it up, we're there aaaaallllll weekend with nothing to do but wheel and sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X