Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear or Cougar Buttes Feb 11

Well, it looks like it's official. I'll be out there for the finals of KOH and itching to wheel a night run (maybe) on the 10th and hit something on Saturday before I head back out to Az. Anyone up for showing me the way through some trails? I'm familiar with Big Bear area and have my maps but Cougar Buttes area is a bit confusing for me. Never the less I hope to see some familiar faces at KOH and maybe on the trail on Saturday!

Oh ya, just so you know what I'm capable of running.... Lifted, 35s, but open diffs.
    USMC F&AM

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
    Well, it looks like it's official. I'll be out there for the finals of KOH and itching to wheel a night run (maybe) on the 10th and hit something on Saturday before I head back out to Az. Anyone up for showing me the way through some trails? I'm familiar with Big Bear area and have my maps but Cougar Buttes area is a bit confusing for me. Never the less I hope to see some familiar faces at KOH and maybe on the trail on Saturday!

Oh ya, just so you know what I'm capable of running.... Lifted, 35s, but open diffs.
    We have a run posted for Cougar Butte's - Cakewalk - for Feb 11th. See post in trail runs.

Comment

Ya, I read that one. No lockers So I figured I'd see if anyone else with open diffs was up for a bit of playtime.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Don't worry Chris, we will make sure you make it through.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Okie dokie; that's all I needed to hear, just didn't want to be a burden. Thank you sir.
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
          X