Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cougar Buttes Feb 4th?

A few of us on jeepforum are wanting to hit Cougar Buttes again, however me personally I'd rather go with at least one person who is familiar with the area. I think most of us have been there once, but I still don't know my way around out there.

I forget what trails we ran last time I went to CB with MJR, I know we did bullfrog, maybe we did cakewalk and a few others as well? I forget what the trails were, but they were all awesome

Anyone familiar with the area want to hit CB on the 4th?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Well now there's talk of going somewhere farther from KoH so as to avoid possible crowds...

Comment

Daniel are you guys going to be camping at CB friday and saturday? are you going to KOH on the 5th? So if it's just one day how well equipped is the group?
      Last edited by curtis; 01-23-12, 08:16 PM.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Several in the group have winches, most will probably be lifted a few inches and on 32-35" tires I'm guessing, all should have hooks front and rear. A few have lockers front and rear, one or two has just rear, a hand full are open on both ends. I am suggesting that anybody who is stock, doesn't have at least a little bit of lift and a size or two larger tires, pass this one up. Based on what I saw last time at CB here with MJR.

As for me, I can only do one day, saturday. I don't know about the rest of the group. I know a few of them like to bring campers.

If KOH interferes with this, that's cool, we can do it some other time I wasn't even thinking about KOH.
        Last edited by daniel_buck; 01-23-12, 09:46 PM.
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Hammers is 20miles away hows it going to interfear? Maybe except alot of traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
            Several in the group have winches, most will probably be lifted a few inches and on 32-35" tires I'm guessing, all should have hooks front and rear. A few have lockers front and rear, one or two has just rear, a hand full are open on both ends. I am suggesting that anybody who is stock, doesn't have at least a little bit of lift and a size or two larger tires, pass this one up. Based on what I saw last time at CB here with MJR.

As for me, I can only do one day, saturday. I don't know about the rest of the group. I know a few of them like to bring campers.

If KOH interferes with this, that's cool, we can do it some other time I wasn't even thinking about KOH.
            You might also have a low responce because of KOH. I was planning a Cakewalk run after that event if you can wait.

Comment

Saturday is my window, but if you are going after the event, I'll pass that along to the few at JF who are wanting to go if that's fine with you.

Comment

Saturday is my window, but if you are going after the event, I'll pass that along to the few at JF who are wanting to go if that's fine with you.
                I'll make a post on MJR soon.

Comment

Fun place, I'll go when a date is chosen

Oh the 11th.
                  I need to open my eyes
                  Last edited by HeavyIron; 01-26-12, 09:57 PM. Reason: being a dummy

Comment

I think we're just looking for someone who's familiar with Cougar Buttes. We need a trail leader who knows the good runs there

Comment

I am in for the saturday the fourth one day only for me.

Comment

I'm in for the 4th also.

Comment

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make the 4th afterall, but don't let that stop yall from wheeling

I'm still game for the 11th though!!

Comment

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make the 4th afterall, but don't let that stop yall from wheeling

I'm still game for the 11th though!!
                            DanielBuck doesn't like the JF crew anymore he has changed

Comment

I started wheeling with MJR before I did with JF

Comment

Working...
                              X