ID:	359065Click image for larger version

Name:	Wrecking ballPicture 052.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.6 KB
ID:	359066Click image for larger version

Name:	Wrecking ballPicture 055.jpg
Size:	318.6 KB
ID:	359067 well, have some pics for Last Sat .me and Young had a Plan for spooner or outer Limit for last Saturday.but, but was only Two of us on that day. we saw lots of rig on satur day morning .poison spider ,trail gear and more people arrived there preparering for the king. Young told me we need 4 or more people for the outer limit otherwise not to go. shit! ok,then let's go for chocolate thunder after that Wrecking ball. we finished both trail about 4hrs.I had to use winch on top of the waterfall that end of the wrecking ball and Young took right side very easy.

Looks like the two of you had a great time, nice pics

Comment

Nice Pic's.

Comment

it makes me laugh every time. 4 hrs to do 2 trails... Thats actually good time for trail wheeling at the Hammers. KOH racers will be doing some trails in under 10 minutes...
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          it makes me laugh every time. 4 hrs to do 2 trails... Thats actually good time for trail wheeling at the Hammers. KOH racers will be doing some trails in under 10 minutes...
          Here is the million dollar question, how long does it take you?

Comment

I guess Chocolate Thunder trail is no more than 1/4 mile. take about 20 minutes is my guess. If you race may take only 3minutes or less. and Wrecking ball take me no more than 1 1/2 hr to water fall .but I have no idea how racer will take. I saw one rig coming down hill of right side of water fall less 5 second.Click image for larger version

Name:	Wrecking ballPicture 054.jpg
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	358218

Comment

Chocolate thunder is a fun little trail and who cares how long it takes as long as you have a blast wheelin

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                Here is the million dollar question, how long does it take you?
                Million dollar question?

I sense some defensive talk. By no means am I taking a stab at anyone. I am simply pointing out the fact that racers at KOH make these trails look stupid easy.
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Jp holic View Post
                  I saw one rig coming down hill of right side of water fall less 5 second.[ATTACH=CONFIG]851[/ATTACH]
                  nice! thats a car that JR built on pirate. Here is the build: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...ht=ufo&page=71

Comment

Race buggies are nice, but then they are in a different league then the stuff most peeps drag down to JV, or what they can afford for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X