Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary View Post
    Our ears were burning over on JF. LOL. Yeah there's about 10 of us camping in the camp ground. Spots C15, 16, and 17. Theres probably another 6 or 8 coming out for just the day on Sat morning like Daniel is. We'll swing by Saturday morning and do a quick M&G before hitting the trails, you guys are welcome to come visit at our camp spot also.

Three of us ran CB for the first time, the weekend before last. We had a blast out there, can't wait to go back. Looks like someone on a quad turned the markers and knocked a bunch down. We lost the trail at that Uturn spot, then we ended up in a canyon blocked by massive boulders. From then on, I think we were zig zagging between Cake Walk and Bull Frog until we followed a couple of really nice white jeeps back out to the trailhead. We would've put the markers back up but beings it was our first time out there we didn't know which way to point the arrows.
    Small world huh?! Sounds like we're going to have a nice sized group for the run Saturday...how fun!! Yep- you know where we're camping..plus my flag will flying so you can't miss us Gona be a great time! I can't wait! I will probably get there before 9am Friday..will leave Ventura early to beat traffic. Taking 134-210-15..like it better than the other way. Bernie's coming from the other direction..be there around 9am ish too..Lorenzo and JP will come later..probably evening.

Is it Friday yet??!

P.S. CB- a must do soon!
    Last edited by I H8RDS; 01-09-12, 04:07 PM.
    Jeep Girl

Comment

What you don't like 126, 5, 14, 138, 18, 15?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
        What you don't like 126, 5, 14, 138, 18, 15?
        BITES! Will take it home.
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Gets you out of the city faster though. LOL. I use to run that route a lot hauling from Ft Irwin, and other bases by Calico to Port Hueneme. I live right along the way.
          Last edited by Gary; 01-09-12, 04:25 PM.

Comment

So Calico it is huh? I work Saturday but have Sun & Mon off.. I wanted to do some wheelin to try my new rig out... is anyone plannin on wheelin Sun?

Comment

Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
              So Calico it is huh? I work Saturday but have Sun & Mon off.. I wanted to do some wheelin to try my new rig out... is anyone plannin on wheelin Sun?
              We usually do a Sunday morning run...but can't make any promises. If anyone broke, we'd just wake up Sunday and come home.
              Last edited by I H8RDS; 01-10-12, 04:46 AM.
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Hi Lori,

I am planning on showing up there Saturday morning before 10am. Hope to run into you guys

Mike
                "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Working...
                X