Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Truckhaven New Years

Hey guys,
    I was out at Truckhaven with about 30 RV's, Razors, and Jeeps. We had a blast and the off road park is really fun. Here are a few photos. If you haven't been there it is worth the trip. I also ran Coyote Canyon and the Calcite mine trails.

Looks ,like a wonderfull time Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Looks ,like a wonderfull time Kevin
      It was fun. We do long night runs going all over the notches and hills. It is like being on the moon. Maybe you or Fred will try the big pipe hill. It is so steep and even that low I was looking straight up at the sky. They have a ton of cool notches, hill climbs, and rock walls there.

Comment

When it sports a V8 and my nuts grow just a little bigger, I'll just have to try. Fellow in a built up Bronco made it look easy.
        We have done some wandering around Truck haven before just not much on the south side of the highway

Comment

Cool shots looks like fun I knew I should have made the journey out . Did you happen to see a White Navajo/Explorer chopped in the back with half an EXO cage on it sporting AAP “Mechanical Division” stickers on it? Unfortunately it is still under construction and the Rear drive shaft broke on day two.
          [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Looks like you had a great time kevin. Another place I need to get out to.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I didn't see the white navajo. It is fun Curtis. I did get a little lost the last night at like 11:30 at night. I somehow got away from my group and had to find my way back to camp but it was fun. I did something to one of my axles or driveshafts though. It is making a clicking loud thump when I drive it. My front yoke is a little loose so maybe I have a bad pinion. You should try to come to TDS this year. It is really fun. I want to watch Fred or Art go up that big hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
                You should try to come to TDS this year.
                Yea It's been a couple of years since I've done TDS. So going to try and make it this year.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
                X