Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleghorn Run Dec 30? Cleveland Tomorrow?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn Run Dec 30? Cleveland Tomorrow?

******UPDATE*********

My old neighbor came in from Boston as a surprise and she will be staying with us until Friday. Her and my son want to go Snowboarding and being it sounded like everyone ran Cleghorn the week before I figured what the hell I will take them. Did not sound like too many wanted to go anyhow. I do have monday off but will check my Schedule...

I have never been to Cleghorn and would like to get out there Friday December 30th. Anyone want to join that has been before and want to lead the trail? Just me and my son would be going out. I have yet to pick up a CB (just a pair of 2 ways) so PM me for my cell if you want to join or lead. On another note going to run Cleveland National forrest first thing tomorrow morning if anyone wants to join we should be out there by 8:30 at the latest. PM me for my number

Danny
    Last edited by JK08; 12-27-11, 12:31 PM. Reason: NO GO ON THE RUN
    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Good luck, get'n someone to go with ya. Last sunday, was a blast. Be prepared for some mud.
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Ya I missed the last go around. Just a though figure if it does not work it does not work. I have never been so did not want to wheel it alone. I love mud just hate cleaning it. Waiting for my buddies to get the rigs done or fixed is killing me…

Anyone…
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Bunch of us ran it on saturday the first group that ran the off shoots had no carnage but the easy group seemed to collect some damage lol but there was alittle snow and mud but in all good times have fun but not alone.

Comment

i might meet u in cleghorn on the 30th. what time do u want to meet and how long do u want to stay?

Comment

Originally posted by newfoundday View Post
            i might meet u in cleghorn on the 30th. what time do u want to meet and how long do u want to stay?
            Unfortunately no, my old neighbor came in from Boston as a surprise and she will be staying with us until Friday. Her and my son want to go Snowboarding and being it sounded like everyone ran Cleghorn the week before I figured what the hell I will take them. I do have Monday off but need to check with my wife to see if we have any plans.

Comment

Is there anyone still interested in this? Since I didn't get to drive last time, I was thinking about going out on Friday.

Comment

Might join ya for some afternoon fun, need to see how my rear suspension mods worked out before I head back to the Hammers on Saturday

Comment

Sounds good, I need to run up to wrightwood. I will see if I can schedule that for the morning and head down to cleg in the afternoon.

Comment

Cool deal

Comment

Hi Art, I just tried to PM ya... your inbox is full...

Comment

Well it's empty now lol so pm away

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                          Is there anyone still interested in this? Since I didn't get to drive last time, I was thinking about going out on Friday.
                          Okay so now it Sounds like some people want to do this??? I can drop the kids off at Mt High and head over if you guys are gonna run this please let me know what time?

Comment

I am not sure of the exact time. I just have to meet up with my uncle to look at some flooring in the am. I should be good for anytime after 12 noon. What time is good for you Art?

Comment

im still in for this run

Comment

Working...
                              X