X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JKrocks View Post
    Is this open to anyone.
    Mike,
    Yes, this is open to anyone interested in running the Hammers. I see you live in the high desert, assume you know what JV is like can decide what trails you want to tackle.

Phil & I will be out there Mon & Tues, maybe Wed. If we have company on Monday, we will run whatever trail the group wants (Phil will ride w me). On Tuesday, we probably will run BolderDash or Lower Big Johnson, easier trails for Phil’s first Hammer run.

Curtis, Rat, AW12345, JonRubi & Flatout seem interested. Hopefully at least a couple of them will make it and we can have 4 – 5 vehicles. PM me if you are likely coming, we can share cell #’s.
    Cliff

Comment

Cliff I will be there, (with my new boots on. HeHe) Kurt the weather is forcasted at 63 and no wind. Should be a great day.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Will be good to see you there Curtis

Comment

Well it's about time I show up at the Hammers, ART.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

100dollarman is "IN"!

Zero wind out here the last week---Monday forecast is 63 deg and 4mph wind, sunny. Perfect Wheelin' weather!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
              Well it's about time I show up at the Hammers, ART.
              Yes it is, you are missing the most fun an old man can have lol
              Oh yeah Beauuuuuuuuu, you gonna come out and play?
              Last edited by aw12345; 12-24-11, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Want to but got to fix trans leak and install new body mounts, engine mounts and skid first. Might be ready for new years though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
                  Want to but got to fix trans leak and install new body mounts, engine mounts and skid first. Might be ready for new years though.
                  Git er done Boy, it's been to long since we last went wheelin

Comment

Anyone still out there? Thinking about heading out tomorrow morning. "Easy" trails only for my little jeep...

Comment

Working...
                    X