Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn on Sunday Morning

I am going up to run Cleghorn on Sunday morning. I have to be home in time for dinner, so trying to get an early start, 8 am at the staging area off the Cleghorn road exit off the I-15.

Anyone interested?

Originally posted by jonah View Post
    I am going up to run Cleghorn on Sunday morning. I have to be home in time for dinner, so trying to get an early start, 8 am at the staging area off the Cleghorn road exit off the I-15.

Anyone interested?
    I can do Sunday afternoon, it doesn't take that long to run the whole thing, Jonah if you take it one way you will be headed home after not much more than 2 hours

Comment

Yeah, I guess I was remembering last time with a big group that took most of the day. I could push it some, but we are having an early dinner with the extended family, so I have to be back in OC by 3:30 and I don't want to be too rushed. How about 10:30-11?

Comment

So is this trip a go? what time? I'd like to go if its still on. I would like to get home abit earlier too. So, a 9-930 start time would be cool with me. but what ever you decide is good.

Joe
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I just spoke with Jonah. We are meeting at the Cleghorn Trail head at 930 tomorrow (18th) morning. See ya there, if you can make it.

Comment

I am in. What cb channel?

Comment

See you there Joe.

Art, sorry we are starting a bit earlier than you would probably like. If you find yourself up and about, we hope to see you there.

Brett, are you driving or riding? How about channel 27.

Comment

Well if you guys break something ya know where I live Jonah

Comment

Alright, sorry we won't see you there. Next time.

Comment

Brett's gonna drive. We're gonna hook up on the 605. I tell him what channel.

Comment

Sounds good. I am going up the 91, I will see you guys there.

Comment

game on!

Comment

Just read the post .Mind if i tag along.Cant take another xmas shopping day .See ya there .!!!!!!

Comment

What happened to Brett? Just saw his jeep on flat bed on the 91. Hope it wasn't to bad.
                            Check out .

Comment

Front trackbar bracket hangin on by a thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X