Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Sedona Snow

Well, the misses and I struck out on Friday in the XTerra for a day of Sedona Wine and Wedding Venue searching. After getting not one, but two tickets while the car was parked in a Wendy's parking lot (Thank you to the putz in the H3) we were officially late for our first couple appointments thus decided to stay the night in Flagstaff; the Lord works in wonderful ways. Thanks to the H3 guy we were blessed with an amazing winter wonderland in Flagstaff as well as gorgeous views of red rocks penetrating the fresh powder. Here's just a few photos from our weekend, we couldn't really get any great ones with my phone and didn't have a good camera with us since we hadn't planned on more than a few hours up there.

Here's what we woke up to Saturday morning in Flagstaff.

The next few are from our drive back into Sedona.

Once we got into Sedona we had some time to kill so we headed up Schnebly Hill, nice thing about a green trail is the XTerra can handle it. We were the last vehicle to head up (aside from the Forest Service), and we could only go to about 1 mile back from the Vista Point.

I guess I got those out of order a bit... Oh well. It's early on a Sunday and I'm without coffee You get the idea of the gorgeous views.

Now we just need a wedding photographer and we're set!
    Last edited by TipsE-Z; 12-04-11, 06:35 AM.
    USMC F&AM

Sedona in the winter is probably the prettiest place on Earth. Thanks for the pics.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Awesome pics! Looks like a great trip.
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

That is beautiful. Wouldn't mind spending a few days there with my camera.
        Check out .

Comment

That's a wonderful report Chris! I love those photos!
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

One word... Wow!

Comment

Thanks guys. Chuck, I'm sure your camera would take way better photos than my phone.
              USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
              X