Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: IOR 2012 Newb/Ball & Chain Run

Infectious Off-Road presents the 2012 Newb/Ball & Chain Run Jan 21-22, 2012 at Hungry Valley SVRA in Gorman, CA 93243.

Last years event was Awesome, over 30 rigs, BBQ, great conversation by the camp fire, and some great wheeling!!

Help spread the word about the event, I will make an event on Facebook, make sure you share the event with your friends, lets make this event bigger and better.

[color=#00FF00]Please check back to this thread from time to time to see updates for the run[/color]
    Some ask what is a Newb/Ball & Chain run?

For the Newb, he can take out his rig, whether it be bone stock or built up and with the help of Infectious, he can get some knowledge, experience and know the capability of his rig.

For the ball & chain, there might be a time when you take your rig out to go fishing, camping or just to play somewhere and you take your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, daughter son, or a "close friend", but something happens, and you are unable to drive, this run will allow that other person get familiar with your rig, learn how to read the terrain, and get you to saftey.

Like I said Hungry Valley SVRA has something for everyone.

Here is a link to a vid of last year event:
    http://youtu.be/1MRH5-D1yzc

Link to IOR thread:
    http://www.infectiousoffroad.com/PHP...p=17901#p17901

so who is going?
    www.infectiousoffroad.com

Hey GJ watched the video looks like fun. The wife and I are gonna try to make it though Im not too sure about Deonna driving my Jeep on anything more technical than a parking lot.

Jess
    I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Cool! This is a good run to let her drive your rig. There are some very easy i.e. safe obstacles that she can drive on with out any worry of breaking anything.
      www.infectiousoffroad.com

Comment

Working...
      X