Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Knuckle Head run (Hammers)

So Art are we still on for this run 11-18 thru 11-20 ? Are the tickets for the Bunny runs the same for E Ticket runs? LOL
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Been working happily on steering revision number 3 lol, went to the junkyard on Thursday picked up a Astro van pitman arm gave it a twist and have it pretty close to where I want it, need to bend it up some more. Then visit Freddy to have the rear shocks softened up some and I am ready for some grand entertainment. So yeah let's get with Mr Fred and get a date confirmed for you to cruise through Sun Bonnet and maybe Aftershock. Or Sledge and Clawhammer

Comment

Art is that the flat 2wd arm? And what years do you need?
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I got it already twised and on the Jeep checking it for clearance now. it's about 6 1/4" center to center is just about perfect for what I want. It travels about a 1/4" more than the full travel of the ram, is going to be as good as it gets

Comment

Going out this wed.for a one day deal meet 9:00 am at the bridge.
          You can make it

Comment

Work is stupid busy for me this season but I think I may just be able to make this Knucklehead run. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
              Work is stupid busy for me this season but I think I may just be able to make this Knucklehead run. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
              EDIT: Fingers crossed didn't work. But I have to, all weekend. Another Knucklehead run I'll miss. Shite! Have fun guys.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                EDIT: Fingers crossed didn't work. But I have to, all weekend. Another Knucklehead run I'll miss. Shite! Have fun guys.
                We had a blast Kurt, Highway 20 did not dissapoint

Comment

Well we had so much fun, that we are heading out again on Saturday. Curtis and anybody else we can start with some of the easier trails.
                  After that Spooners is on the menu depending on who shows up. Chuck and Kurt are Y'all game? We want to see what that trail looks like during the day. The run by moonlight just didn't seem to do it justice. So come on out Y'a hear!!
                  Same time same place for meet point.

Comment

Working...
                  X