Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/12/11 BIG EVENT - for fellow wheeler's family.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: 11/12/11 BIG EVENT - for fellow wheeler's family.

Hi everyone,

This month's 4X4 night at the Junkyard Cafe is going to be huge.

The Junkyard has agreed to and will facilitate a fundraiser for the family of Gary Shanks. The Junkyard will donate 15 % of sales (Food and Bar) to Gary's family.

Other activities include a 50/50 raffle and possibly a car crush. The Junkyard has also agreed to reserve a large area for us rugged off roader types and will increase staffing to ensure great service.

As many of you know we recently lost Gary in a trajic motorcyle accident and as the holidays approach, his family could definitely use whatever help we can give to make things a bit easier through these trying times.

All you have to do is show up and enjoy some great food and drink with your fellow wheelers. Be sure to mark your check with "4X4" and If you know of any other clubs or groups wishing to participate, please invite them to join in.

When: Saturday, November 12, 2011 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

Where: The Junkyard Cafe, 2585 Cochran Street, Simi Valley, CA 93065

Thanks everyone.

CI4X4

www.ci4x4club.com

Sounds like a great cause. Too bad it's waaay to far away from me. I hope there's a great turnout!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

I'll be there with the family (Rain or shine). I live here in Simi, let me know if you need help with any setup! txt @ 8055871823

Comment

I knew Gary; great guy with a heart of gold. Altho I unfortunately won't be able to attend, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
        X