Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Fall Drive - Big Bear

I took the JK on a trail today that I haven't run is a few years - 2n06X. Then exited on a tougher - well maintained - trail. Made for a nice fall day run.

looks fun!!
    04 Rubi
    00 XJ

Comment

Looks familiar
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Mike,

Awesome fall colors coming out. You need a camera man along so you don't have to get out of the Jeep so often

I do like that little pile of rocks towards the end of the trail! That spot seems familar

Comment

We went up to Big Bear for a late lunch/early dinner on Sunday and it was sure a nice day. Enjoy seeing your pictures Mike.
          Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
            Mike,

Awesome fall colors coming out. You need a camera man along so you don't have to get out of the Jeep so often

I do like that little pile of rocks towards the end of the trail! That spot seems familar
            A camera man is always helpful, but I had plenty of time to get out.

Comment

Holcomb is starting to recover nicely after the whole fire thing, the first few times I was out there helping out it looked so forlorn and depressing like some kinda moon scape

Comment

We are going up to BB this weekend. Sat is a group run with some peeps from the coast but this seems like it would be an awesome Sunday run before heading down to the desert floor.

Found the GPS tracks.

Anyone wanting to run this with us on Sunday 6 Nov, PM me and we will set up a meeting place.
                Last edited by DaK; 11-03-11, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X