Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Tuesday 11/1 help with CB and possible trail ride

Hey I was wondering if anyone could tune my antenna and get my cobra 75 wx st working properly Tuesday. If anyone will do it I'll drive to you and lunch will be on me, your choice of place. I'm also down to do a trail run afterwards anywhere in the inland empire area or big bear. Either pm me here or call/text me at (201) 675-8892. Thanks ahead of time.

still need some help with my cb, if anyone can help let me know and I'll supply the food :thumbs_up

Comment

No many people own SWR meters any more. Used to be every CB'er owned one, but not any more. You may want to purchase one. Check at your local Radio Shack or go on line. They are not expensive.
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

thank you I'll look into it

Comment

If you ever make it down to Fry's in San Marcos, they have SWR meters for under $20. If you ever make it to Oceanside, you can come over and we can play with my SWR meter.

Since I've become a ham, I neglect my CB.
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

If you ever get to Palmdale let me know.
            I have the meter and IF you have it wired right it's easy.
            IF you DIY, make sure you are in a BIG open field with NO powder lines around and have your engine running(RFI infear.)while you do the "match".
            Respectfully,
            LG
            Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Working...
            X