Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Halloween at Calico

Hey guys,
    I will be heading out to Calico this Friday to camp all weekend. I will be in the overflow lot at the RV campground next to the trails. I will be in my Red Rubicon and have a grateful dead flag on my gulfstream Class C RV. If you are going to Calico maybe we can do a run together. I will be camping next to a Tioga with really well Built Green and Yellow F toy.

Kevin
    My Jeep
    Last edited by Red rubicon; 10-26-11, 06:28 PM.

A friend and I are going too..probably won't get there until Friday evening. We'll be pitching tents in the canyon somewhere..He's got a brownish CJ and I've got a white TJ with the American flag flying driver

Lorie

PS. Are you the same guy we saw in BB on Gold Mountain??
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
      A friend and I are going too..probably won't get there until Friday evening. We'll be pitching tents in the canyon somewhere..He's got a brownish CJ and I've got a white TJ with the American flag flying driver

Lorie

PS. Are you the same guy we saw in BB on Gold Mountain??
      I was with a big group of new Jeepers I was leading on September 24th. We then went over to John Bull.

Comment

Maybe not...that particular day on Gold Mtn, there was a guy in one of those special new jeeps, not lifted and rubbing his tires. He and his wife decided to turn back. Must of been another guy in a red jeep. Nice rig! See you out there!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

I just posted on MJR that I have an extra cabin #2 or #3! I have a blue Wrangler, Black top with Genright hardware. text
          me if know anybody that would like want it @8055871823.. See ya there

Comment

Working...
          X