Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Some local put put trail running

Freddy and me did some running around today.
    We started at Cleghorn tackled that in short order then blew through 2n17x and from there to Dishpan. All I can say is I love my darn Jeep, it drives pretty good on the freeway like this wheels like a dream on 4 very bald worn out tires lol
    Best part is that it's climbing like a mountain goat, the waterfall on dishpan felt like not much more than a bump in the road, the nose never got light, spun the bald tires a tad but it made it up an over with just a bit of spinning. Had a great time out in the mountains and all my tinkering worked like a dream or in other words did not have to pick up any parts that fell off.
    Thanks Fred for a great day

Had fun shaking the old girl down.One thing about a run during the week there is no one on the trails. You can cover alot of ground in short time. Ok Art enough of your fire roads lets hit the Hammmmmmmmmers. (when it cools off)
    You can make it

Comment

Originally posted by flatout View Post
      Had fun shaking the old girl down.One thing about a run during the week there is no one on the trails. You can cover alot of ground in short time. Ok Art enough of your fire roads lets hit the Hammmmmmmmmers. (when it cools off)
      I talked to Hundy and he says it's been nice out there during the day, so old man ya up for some rock pounding Friday and Saturday?

Comment

Cant go Fri. Sat would work .
        You can make it

Comment

Originally posted by flatout View Post
          Cant go Fri. Sat would work .
          Then Saturday it is, Hundy is game

Comment

Working...
          X