Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: San Gabriel Canyon, Angeles NF, CA

We got news about a new rock garden there, so we went on Sunday to check it out...

it was fun, way better than expected... and the rock garden was closed, not open yet..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Z5L...el_video_title

Rocks at Azusa?! Pray and the Gods will answer. Can't wait till it's open

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Nice Write up and nice photos. I Need some more time on the trails before I Do something like that.
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

before deleting videos from my hard disk, I just up-loaded a part II, have fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOxSH...el_video_title

Comment

Cool Video
          Brings back memories. I grew up in Glendora. I went there all through high school and for a few years after. There was nothing like watching the mud pit. People splashing around in their trucks, getting stuck and at least one rig broken down in the middle of everything.
          Fun Times
          Last edited by Zoobi; 09-25-11, 06:17 AM.
          Come to the dark side.....
          We have Cookies!

Comment

Roberto, thanks for another great video!

Comment

That rock garden should be pretty fun. Especially after about a yr of people tearing it up. Hopefully broken glass, beer cans, trash, and oils wont be an issue and people will be respectful. Of course that's probably only wishful thinking. Especially in what Azusa is commonly known as..... Convict Canyon.
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
              X