Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Very Last Minute ! Tomorrow-Sept 10th

I can't seem to stay out of my Jeep! Damn disease!!

I have an Out-of-Towner friend who's never been on Miller Jeep Trail. I don't think he's done a lot of rock crawling type trails. I thought it'd be fun to try and scare the crap out of him a little bit before he went back home.

Anybody want to come along? I'm going to be at the flying J in Gorman at 0830 tomorrow morning. Figured if I ended up solo, I'll get to the trailhead early enough to hopefully tag along with another jeeper or two going up the mountain. But it'd be more fun rolling with a new friend from MJR.

Who's in?
    Jeep Girl

I have a group running the trail tomorrow as well. You're more than welcome to join in. We are meeting at the Flying J at 8:00am. I have a Rescue Green Rubicon Unlimited. Join in if you'd like...

Steve

Comment

You rock! Thanks so much! I will see you at 0800

I'm in a white TJ w/ the American flag flying driver side.

See you in the AM !

Lorie
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Lorie,
        Have fun and be safe. And.... the cork is still in!
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          Lorie,
          Have fun and be safe. And.... the cork is still in!
          Kurt- if you un-cork that thing without me, I hope ya have another waitin' in the wings! You don't want to mess with an Ex-Navy Airdale girl now do ya? We're a bit Fiesty when our feathers get ruffled!

Watch out for all the crazies out in BB. Wish I could back to back BB runs, but damn if it didn't cost me a pretty penny last weekend. Gettin' lotto tickets today!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
            Kurt- if you un-cork that thing without me, I hope ya have another waitin' in the wings! You don't want to mess with an Ex-Navy Airdale girl now do ya? We're a bit Fiesty when our feathers get ruffled!

Watch out for all the crazies out in BB. Wish I could back to back BB runs, but damn if it didn't cost me a pretty penny last weekend. Gettin' lotto tickets today!
            Naaaa, I'l wait. I wanna see you do it with that mind control thing...
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

LOL hilarious...and ya know I can!
              offroadwerkz.com
              (805) 642-8400 or 477-9977

Comment

Originally posted by fun4wheelerguy View Post
                LOL hilarious...and ya know I can!
                OOoops..was logged into Brett's account...Offroad Werkz..he does All my work...anyways....

Wait for it......
                Jeep Girl

Comment

We are running Miller tomorrow. 2 different groups meeting around 8am at the Flying J.

Jeff & Robin

Comment

Nice!! Can't wait!
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

We just got home . We went and ran a couple of trails in the Frazier Park area after we left the training area in Gorman. Had a blast today.

Jeff & Robin

Comment

Was so much fun...rain and all ! And my friend loved it. Can't wait to do it again next saturday
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

A few pics from yesterday.

Jeff & Robin

Comment

Looks like a fun time and a good size group. Jeff, your Jeep is looking bad ass! Very nice.

Comment

Wow! good group! I hope we have a decent group next weekend :-)
                              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
                              X