Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were just to the west of us last year. There was that one big group between us.

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
      Where did you camp last year??? Do you remember where we camped??? We were 1/4 mile west of base camp on the left side of the main road. We were planning on going there again.
      We were just on the other side of Victor Valley Four Wheelers from you...
      Regards,
      Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

We are going to the same area. What should we look for?? i will have my red F150 with a cabover and towing my samurai.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

We will be in the white RV... look for this flag flying...

Regards,
          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

Comment

We will also be heading out Thursday morning and will look for your flag. We have a 27 ft. Bounder towing a yellow rubi. Will you have room for us ? We look forward to the fun runs.

Comment

I'm sure there will be room. If I remember correctly, you tried to find us last year and ended up on the other side of the base camp, sort of down hill from our campsite. You then found me the next morning, thanks to the MJR sticker on my windshield.

Comment

is there room for me and my buddy.We have two rv's and our trailers. I have a class c gulfstream and a red rubicon. I will be there around 5:30 or6:00 pm.
                Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
                  is there room for me and my buddy.We have two rv's and our trailers. I have a class c gulfstream and a red rubicon. I will be there around 5:30 or6:00 pm.
                  Kevin
                  We will make room for you guys... Come on out!

I will be looking for a spot for 6 RV's/Trailers and 3 tents... We will try to find a spot where we can "circle the wagons"...

I am hoping we get a few more fly bys from the f-14's like we did last year... Very cool!
                  Regards,
                  Randy

Comment

The jets are F18's. The F14's are decommissioned.
                    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      I'm sure there will be room. If I remember correctly, you tried to find us last year and ended up on the other side of the base camp, sort of down hill from our campsite. You then found me the next morning, thanks to the MJR sticker on my windshield.
                      Thanks, I will be there around 5:30 or 6:00. I will look for the flag. Will you be on the right or left past base camp. I will try to find you all.
                      Kevin
                      cell 909-472-7071

Comment

Working...
                      X