Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tam. If I remember correctly, I filled up in Mojave before heading over. However I tow the Jeep and it didn't burn any fuel till I got to Panamint . But that's good information for those who will need gas.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
      FYI to all who are coming to Panamint Valley Days

Hello my name is Carol Wade. My husband Sonny Wade runs the quarry right above where you will be staying and tries to get your roads watered.

I am writing to let you know so you can convey to your 4-wheelers that there is NO GAS in Trona. We have been without gas for about a month and Sonny wanted you to know so your 4-wheelers will not come thinking that they can get gas here. The nearest gas is in Ridgecrest 30 miles from us.

Happy Jeeping

Carol Wade

(just thought Id forward it on...)

i GOT THE SAME EMAIL. tHANKS for posting.
      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Sign-up sheet for Panamint Valley Days!

Folks, a small group of us are heading up bright and early on Thursday morning to get a site flat enough and large enough for all who RSVP and would like to camp together...

When you get there, that is if we haven't been able to connect and post the exact GPS location, then look for the large white flag with the red X in the middle of it...

Here is the link to the sign-in sheet... Please use it so we know how big a site to look for...

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...-10&redirect=1

Thanks!

Also, if you could post what kind of rig you will be in and what you will be camping in... it might be helpful in choosing the spot.
        Regards,
        Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Randy,

Are you looking about the same spot we were at last year?

Comment

Yea, either close to that spot or perhaps on the other side of where the "base camp" was...
            Regards,
            Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

Comment

We are meeting at Primo in Mojave @ 1130 on Thursday if anyone wants to meet up.

Comment

Hi guys. Ill meet ya'll at Primo,s.

Comment

So far it looks like I can go. If all goes right I'll be leaving Thursday afternoon. Hopefully I get there before dark.
                  Come to the dark side.....
                  We have Cookies!

Comment

You coming up solo or you bringing the better, I mean other half

Comment

Solo. She looked at the weather and said I was crazy for going.
                      We have Cookies!

Comment

Just wanting to double back with everyone... We are probably going to arrive at camp around noon... Who would like us to save them a camping spot?

I already have Jason down... and there are two rigs in my group... anyone else?
                        Regards,
                        Randy

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
                          Just wanting to double back with everyone... We are probably going to arrive at camp around noon... Who would like us to save them a camping spot?

I already have Jason down... and there are two rigs in my group... anyone else?
                          wHERE ARE YOU SETTING UP camp???

Comment

I'll get there around "3" ish, need 2 tent spots.
                            We have Cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
                              wHERE ARE YOU SETTING UP camp???
                              Going to try to get the same area we had last year... Should be a little smoother entry than last years...

Zoobi, we will save you a spot for a couple of tents...
                              Regards,
                              Randy

Comment

Where did you camp last year??? Do you remember where we camped??? We were 1/4 mile west of base camp on the left side of the main road. We were planning on going there again.

Comment

Working...
                                X