X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Albright's Trail Access Tour Invite

Landuse Fun Tour Open to Public
    TRAIL ACCESS PARTNERSHIP TOUR (TAPT)

Join Del & Stacie Albright on a wheeling adventure in November. You can follow literally or virtually!

Jump in and join us for a BlueRibbon Coalition fun convoy tour starting at SEMA in Las Vegas, going to Hump n Bump in Logandale, NV, then on to Parker, AZ for Desert Splash with a few stops in between! Jump in for all or part of the tour. Just be part of a new and unique convoy that will bring more awareness to landuse and trail access while having a ball. Additional wheeling stops will be included as we continue to plan the Tour. Follow the blogs and blurbs if you can’t physically be with us.

Our MOTTO: We will NOT be “tapped” out of our trail access!

Support landuse; have fun; hang with the big boys like Nemesis Industries, T&T Customs, Daystar and other partner businesses. Campfire stories will be unequalled! Blogs and social networks will be alive with news of the adventures.

Nothing too structured; just fun tagging along with each other and special invites to dinners, meetings, special wheeling trails and more. All we ask is that you support landuse and responsible trail access to be part of our Tour.

RSVP to me or on Facebook even if you only want to keep up with the fun and plans.

Facebook page here:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...12605708789258

Come along; join the fun on this new and exciting adventure.
    Del & Stacie Albright
    Blog: http://delalbright.blogspot.com
    Del Albright, Ambassador, BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC), Trail Boss, Friends of the Rubicon (FOTR)

Hi Del! There is a group of us that will be seeing you at Hump N Bump for sure! See you there!
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
    X