Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Main Divide Road & Wildomar OHV areas - Sunday 7/24

If anyone else is interested I am planning on running Main Divide Road and Wildomar on Sunday. Never been there before seems like a nice easy run.

Thanks

Main divide road is easy but does not have a lot of shade. Wildomar is also easy with some challenges. It is very kid/female friendly with vault style toilets at the staging area and the picnic area. Some of the trails get tight with high potential for brush marks. There are a couple hill climbs with moguls giving you opposing articulation challenge. Level of difficulty varies based on errosion damage. On the far side there is a little campground/picnic area with another set of vaulkt style toilets and plenty of shade. I used to take my kids there for a quick halfday of wheeling with a nice picnic lunch and short hike. Make sure to have your Forest Adventure pass with you as they do ask for it when you are there.

Comment

Can I get the Forest Adv Pass there?

Comment

I've been to Wildomar, but haven't done the main divide road. You can buy a pass on line, most sporting goods stores, and some hardware stores sell them. Try this link to the forest service:

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/ap/

You can purchase from them directly, or use the link to find a local shop that sells them.
        HOOYAH!!!

Comment

Working...
        X