Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Mottino Rock Bashing Night Run

OK this is the 2nd annual (Mottino Rock Bashing Night Run) This will be a BLACK DIAMOND run.

We will have a drawing for some of the left over jeep crap in my shed and other gifts.LOL

We will meet at Hwy 38 and 2N01 at 7:00 pm. We can park the trailer rigs at onyx summit pull out, or we can all meet there.

This is a great run to do a night because of the gremlins that hang out at night

Saturday 8/13/11
    Last edited by curtis; 07-06-11, 05:21 AM.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Originally posted by curtis View Post
    OK this is the 2nd annual (Mottino Rock Bashing Night Run) This will be a BLACK DIAMOND run.

We will have a drawing for some of the left over jeep crap in my shed and other gifts.LOL

We will meet at Hwy 38 and 2N02 at 7:00 pm. We can park the trailer rigs at onyx summit pull out, or we can all meet there.

This is a great run to do a night because of the gremlins that hang out at night
    You forgot the date Curtis

Comment

I would love to go bend rocks with you but have a date at Fordyce that week. Have fun.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I've been dying to run this for a while... If it were after the 27th I'd be able to roll. Ah well, Ill keep a look out for the next one heading out there.
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Do you run down the canyon, then turn around and come right back up the trail? Do you go back up a different way?
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I'll be finishing up a project at work that weekend, and I'm not quite sure I'm skill-wise ready for a black diamond night run. Would love to do it in the day though!
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'll put this on the calender.

Comment

Curtis anyway, we can move it a week earlier? That way I can borrow my buddies truck and drag the bulldozer up there.
                Also of a mind to run it both ways?

Comment

Curtis,

Sounds like fun! Whats the status on the passenger seat?

Comment

Kinda far ahead but I am up for it. love motino wash! Never did it at night though (or any other trail)now that i think of it. I guess rock lights are in order.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                      Curtis,

Aren't you supposed to be catering in Georgia by then?

Comment

Yes Art, hopefully very soon. But I would hate to miss this one if I'm still here.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                          Curtis,

The seat is always open.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                            Curtis anyway, we can move it a week earlier? That way I can borrow my buddies truck and drag the bulldozer up there.
                            Also of a mind to run it both ways?
                            You mean you won't be able to bring the new toy on 8/13/11?

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                              I would love to go bend rocks with you but have a date at Fordyce that week. Have fun.
                              Kurt are you guys doing the night run, or just the day run?

Comment

Working...
                              X