Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Hammers knucklehead night run

Looks like Friday July 15 will be a full moon again, have been wanting to do a night run at the Hammers, starting with Clawhammer and then whatever.
    Starting time around 7 PM and running till sun up. 35" tires or bigger, front and rear lockers and a disregard for body damage. Winch could come in handy also.
    Any takers?
    Last edited by aw12345; 07-14-11, 04:43 AM.

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Looks like Friday July 15 will be a full moon again, have been wanting to do a night run at the Hammers, starting with Clawhammer and then whatever.
    Starting time around 10 PM and running till sun up. 35" tires or bigger, front and rear lockers and a disregard for body damage. Winch could come in handy also.
    Any takers?

Art,
    I'm a maybe. Can't be a fer sher this far out. But a night run on the Hammers rocks. Been a long time.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Cool beans has been to long since we did some trail damage lol

Comment

Art, I'm not sure you really damage the trail. Rather, I think the trail damages you....
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Ha Roger, I beg to somewhat differ lol, I have broken more than a rock or two

Comment

Hey Art- I will go if my schedule is free that nite--

I went out last Sat nite and it was nice! It cools down a bunch by 7 to 8pm if you wanted to go earlier. I took the sandrail to Dumont last nite-- it was 110deg at 6:30 in Baker!

Got a Detroit in the front of the BULLDOG-- wanting to try it out!

Comment

Well I said I would never run the Hammers again at night after the last time. But H--l you only live once. OK I'm IN.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by 100dollarman View Post
                Hey Art- I will go if my schedule is free that nite--

I went out last Sat nite and it was nice! It cools down a bunch by 7 to 8pm if you wanted to go earlier. I took the sandrail to Dumont last nite-- it was 110deg at 6:30 in Baker!

Got a Detroit in the front of the BULLDOG-- wanting to try it out!
                Wazup Mark, you actually spend money on the Bulldog. We can make it a bit earlier you know that means more trails right?

Comment

Hey Butch.....you up for a night run? I'm game and I'm sure Bob would go!!

Comment

Hey Art,

are you still going Friday night?

Comment

Originally posted by irace1 View Post
                      Hey Art,

are you still going Friday night?
                      Yup I am, Freddy is and I am pretty sure Curtis will join the fun
                      We will most likely stage just after the bridge

Comment

Art, don't forget to take a little nap when you guys are done :wink: Have fun but save a little for the crack.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                          Art, don't forget to take a little nap when you guys are done :wink: Have fun but save a little for the crack.
                          That is my plan, we will see how it plays out would hate to miss riding the crack

Comment

What time are we meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by caltrans View Post
                              What time are we meeting?
                              How about a small change of plans and meeting at 7pm just past the bridge

Comment

Working...
                              X