Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn tomorrow night 6-17-2011

Freddy and me have been itching to go play out in the dirt and since the desert is to hot, an evening run up Cleghorn seems to be the quickest cure to keep the Jeep disease at bay. We are planning on running it both ways, should not be a whole lot more than a 4 hour pleasure cruise. Meet point 6.40 PM at the 15 Fwy and Cleghorn off ramp under the bridge.

See ya there

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Freddy and me have been itching to go play out in the dirt and since the desert is to hot, an evening run up Cleghorn seems to be the quickest cure to keep the Jeep disease at bay. We are planning on running it both ways, should not be a whole lot more than a 4 hour pleasure cruise. Meet point 6.40 PM at the 15 Fwy and Cleghorn off ramp under the bridge.

See ya there
    JEEP disease at bay huh? Funny man... Have fun Art.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

It's all about the fun Kurt

Comment

I would love to do this, but I need to work on the trail saturday and lately my luck on breakage is not so good. But I think when 3N93 is done we need to do a Mottino or a crowbar night run.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

We started around 7 and were back at my trailer around 11 was a nice run, ran the trail both ways, ole Cleghorn never disappoints
          on the way back I got ahead of Fred a bit so decided to do some of the dug out climbs at the utility tower nothing wrong with tackling something in the middle of the night that you got denied on during the day time, as I got done fooling around with that a sheriff deputy pulled up in his cruiser to as that we put the yellow tape back on at the trail head, he told me somebody had dumped a body there.
          Strange things happen in the dark I tell ya. So don't be surprised if it still got yellow police tape across the trail head in the morning

Comment

Well you guys would make perfect suspects....
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

The sherrif didn't think so and neither did I Roger, feel bad for the poor slob that ended up there

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                he told me somebody had dumped a body there.
                It would be tough to explain how THAT wound up in your trail cleanup bag!
                God forgives, rocks don't
                -sons of thunder

Comment

Well the back of the Jeep is kinda full so I guess it was never a question, when I first saw the sheriff in his cruiser I was wondering what he was doing there in the middle of the night, I bet he thought the same though

Comment

Working...
                  X