Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsbollocks View Post
    Yeah FJ, damn autocorrect on the iPhone changed to k for some reason..??
    Sweet. Who is it? I may know them, or at least of them.

Comment

I would like to make this one but it will be tight. if everything falls into place. Ill get ahold of you guys closer to the day
      KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

i'm a maybe. mind if i bring a couple other rigs as well?
        College Jeeper on a budget

Comment

Originally posted by g-mantj View Post
          i'm a maybe. mind if i bring a couple other rigs as well?
          Bring em along!

Comment

just did miller sat and it was very nice !
            "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" as said by those incapable of its proper application and as such suffer from it a lot.

Comment

last call.... if coming be at the Flying J at 8:30. Look out for Blue TJ and black FJ

Comment

sweet, see yall there! I'm in a black TJ, no doors.
                [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

ahh! sorry fellas, I completely overslept :-( dang it, I was looking forward to this, had everything packed up ready to go too. :-( Next time!!
                  [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

sorry i didnt make this one, hope it was a good run!

btw dave im hoping to make a dry canyon/dome springs run soon depending on this sweet weather we r having haha ill let ya kno when it happens

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalDevyn View Post
                      sorry i didnt make this one, hope it was a good run!

btw dave im hoping to make a dry canyon/dome springs run soon depending on this sweet weather we r having haha ill let ya kno when it happens
                      What's the difficulty rating and tire/suspension size requirements for dry canyon and dome springs? If it's within what me and my jeep are capable of, I'd love to join ya!

Comment

i think a few of my buddies are going this up coming weekend or next.....maybe we can just do 1 meet all together? how many people are going with you?

Comment

the dry canyon is a very wide lake bed that allows u to choose different routes depending on how difficult u wanna try. its a trail that i really enjoy and it seems to change a bit everytime i go. there is one part thats a nice squeeze almost that we have had to winch people up b4 but everyone makes it through. i would say u want atleast 31"s and a small lift can do it with if u choose the right lines, would deffinetly have to pulled up the squeeze. i have to set a date but it would b awesome to get a big group together in the next few weekends.

Comment

sounds like fun to me :-) Where is it located?

I will be working Saturday July 23rd and 30th, but I'm probalby free on the 6th and 13th of August. 13th of August would probalby be best for me if it's a saturday.

Unless yall want to go on a Sunday, I can probably do any Sunday.

Comment

its located down the backside of fraizer mountain, so we would get off on frazier mountain road off the i5 north and take a left usually meet at a flying j that is right there then follow eachother to the trail, i wilol post asap a date so we can try and make this happen. jus gotta put my new coils in and im set

Comment

Working...
                              X