Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Be careful around Water Moccasins. They are crazy fast movers. The Eastern Diamondback isn't as nasty a venom as a Mojave Green, but it is close! Copperheads are beautiful. Just remember, they don't rattle before they strike. Yeah, you will have fun!
    Very true statement here Mike! Moccasins are crazy fast and have been known to be very aggressive!

I hate snakes! They give me the heebeejeebees!

My Great Grandfather had a couple of great sayings he used to tell us, "Boys, don't ever trust anything that doesn't have shoulders!" and "Never trust anything that can't reach up and shake your hand!"
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
      Very true statement here Mike! Moccasins are crazy fast and have been known to be very aggressive!

I hate snakes! They give me the heebeejeebees!

My Great Grandfather had a couple of great sayings he used to tell us, "Boys, don't ever trust anything that doesn't have shoulders!" and "Never trust anything that can't reach up and shake your hand!"
      Ha! IMO Your Great Grandfather is a very wise man. But I doubt that my BFAM, Rat Patrol, agrees. He thinks that anything without shoulders should be picked up! I'm pretty sure that he is just not right. Bless his heart...
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Ha! IMO Your Great Grandfather is a very wise man. But I doubt that my BFAM, Rat Patrol, agrees. He thinks that anything without shoulders should be picked up! I'm pretty sure that he is just not right. Bless his heart...
        [LEFT][COLOR=blue]What? You talkin 'bout me huh?[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0066cc]
        They call me Mr. No Shoulders by MJR RAT, on Flickr[/COLOR]
        [/COLOR]
        [/LEFT]
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Mitchell's Expertise

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          Roger,

Other the wind and cold it looks like you all had fun. The mine with the ladder is the "Ord Belt Mine" on East Ord Mountain. Several other smaller mines in that immediate area that require a short hike. Fun fun fun.

Randy,

Maybe "Piuophis Cateniter Cateniter" or aka Pacific Gopher Snake?

Mitch
          Mitch, we love to get from you any information on the quote "sevral other smaller mines in that require a short. Fun fun fun...

Can you help us out with the info: recommend a map for us to use to start plotting these on said map for clear and easy use and then finally to transfer the info etc. to my Garmin. and Magellan.
          Regards,
          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Randy, PM sent

Comment

Working...
            X