Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: VIDEO: Cakewalk 5-08-2011

You've seen videos of cakewalk before. What you haven't seen is Cakewalk in a movie like experience with birthday cakes, broken axles, blown tires, broken u joints, foul language and dramatic adventurous background music. Basically, you haven't seen Cakewalk filmed and produced the Hye Krawler way lol. The video is 32 minutes in length and it is split into three different videos. Each video has different scenes of 4-wheeling, repairing, laughs, good eating so on and so forth. Grab your favorite drink, sit back, turn the volume and the subwoofer up and enjoy.

Feel free to comment here or on the video comments page of the video. We like nice comments
    Bash

CakeWalk Part1
    CakeWalk Part 2
    CakeWalk Part 3

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Shant the food looks good, the trails are always fun, your group knows how to have a very good time on the trail, just the wrenching part is much easier at home. Bitchin videos as usual Khoren just needs to built a monster XJ, so he doesn't break his toy as much

Comment

Thanks bud. Your right about Khoren, we need higher performance parts.

Comment

Great video as always, and you guys always have a good time. Very nice on the birthday for Khoren.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          Great video as always, and you guys always have a good time. Very nice on the birthday for Khoren.
          Thanks Curtis

Comment

Working...
          X