Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Miller Jeep Trail

If it is open, a couple of us are gonna run it Saturday June 4th. Run the trail then play around in Gorman, need to do some further testing of new setup before wheeling the sierra's this summer.

Plan to meet at Flying "J" at 8am, on the way to the trail by 8:30am.

Whois in?
    '04 Yellow Rubicon on 40's with 1 Ton's!
    President - Rubicon4WDA

Great! Sounds like the perfect first run for my Jeep. Open in the front and 8.8 with limited slip. This should be good enough right?

I am used to back East with mud and open diffs.

Comment

A stock Jeep is enough for Miller Jeep trail. The report I heard is that the trails up in Frazier Park are open. I'll be up there on my dirtbike this weekend most likely, I'll try to sneak a peek at the Lockwood gate to make sure it's open.
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Terry Work, President of Point Mugu 4x4, posted today that according to the Forest Service Miller and Lockwood were opened yesterday. Have a good time.

Comment

Oh crap, had prior plans with the girl.... Won't be able to go this time.

Comment

Originally posted by sirdabsalot View Post
            Terry Work, President of Point Mugu 4x4, posted today that according to the Forest Service Miller and Lockwood were opened yesterday. Have a good time.
            Excellent.... was just about to call the FS today too to check!
            President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

sounds like fun. i might try to tag along. would you just do miller and turn around or go over alamo mtn into hungry valley?
              College Jeeper on a budget

Comment

Was out there yesterday . . . the gate is open!
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Unfortunatley I have had a hub failure and I cant get the parts before next weekend, so I will have to cancel this. Sorry
                  President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

That sucks Robert. I was making plans to join in. Havent run Miller since last year when we went. Ah well.. always next time.
                    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Tell me about it.... hopefully this is the last of my gremlins and I can wheel this thing! Hope to have the parts maybe this week, but because of the holiday most likely not til next week.
                      President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

Working...
                      X