Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: JB Scenic Drive

[COLOR="blue"]I was able to check out the John Bull trail today - first time this year - nice afternoon drive on a very scenic trail. BTW I found a new mine for Mitch to check out sometime. There has been lots of mining activity all along the JB trail.

Met a group from NAXJA coming up the trail, I think they are having a big event up there this weekend. I might drive the Dishpan trail tomorrow...I just hate living in the mountains.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]Pix link[/COLOR]

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...view=slideshow

Mike,

Looked like a beautiful day up there. I'm ready to see any of the new secret places.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Mike,

Looked like a beautiful day up there. I'm ready to see any of the new secret places.

Mitch
      [COLOR="blue"]I've passed this site many times, but stoped yesterday to check it out. Looks like it was a small operation.[/COLOR]

Comment

very nice. I remember when my red tj was that sparkly and vibrant. Now she's just dull red with rock/bush rash. nothing worse than a bush rash..

1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Nice pics Mike... :censor: I miss SoCal
          [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X