Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: CA4WDC Molina Run & Go Topless Day, May 14

The Annual CA4WDC Central District Molina Ghost Run was held at Hollister Hills SVRA on May 14, 2011. This was also the 4th Annual Jeep Go Topless Day, so I took the top off my Jeep for the occasion:

The Hanford Trail Busters let me hang out with them for the weekend. Three of them took the "hard" trail. Al's (Igofshn) Samari is going up the trail but partially hidden behind the tree, Clay's (Cweed) YJ is about to make the turn followed by Dennis' full-sized Chevy pickup:

We had periods of sun and clouds but no rain during the run:

This is the "Jungle" in Hollister Hills. In hindsight, it probably wasn't a good trail for Dennis' full size pickup:

I didn't know that Chevy pickup beds and cabs could flex like that:

My poser shot in the "Jungle":

After the Jungle, we went to the obstacle course and played around for awhile. This is Al's (Igofshn) Samurai:

Clay's (CWeed) YJ:

More pictures here: http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b5.../Molina%20Run/

May 14 is also my Birthday, and I celebrated it by winning a tow strap, a tree saver and a 4Wheel Parts gift card in the raffle!
    Last edited by Russ Chung; 05-23-11, 09:18 PM. Reason: Clay's Jeep has square headlights!
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Russ,

Happy birthday! I love the great pictures of Dennis' truck. Looks like a neat place to play.

Comment

Nice flex on that Chebby! I've seen PU truck beds flex so much the tail gate crumples. Crazy stuff! Happy Birthday Russ!
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Russ, like always it was great wheeling with you again and we all had a great time. I we'll see you at HSPR. Have a good journey, takes lots of photo's.

Comment

looks like you guys had fun! im not too far from Hollister Hills now since i moved. im hoping to make a run up there soon!

Comment

Working...
          X