Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Fun in the sun

I went out on Saturday to meet up with Nathan (nwoods) and a few of his friends for some shooting before they went up Rattlesnake and Heartbreak Ridge. I led the first part in my Chrysler Concorde . I really need a Jeep! We had Nathan and his friend Dean in the Rubi, Chris and Tara in their 4x4 Toyota SUV, and Chris with his son and Nathans daughter in his 2 wheel drive Toyota SUV. We shot for a couple of hours and then I headed home (Concorde wasn't up for the rest of the trip) and the others headed to Rattlesnake. Nathan did not get his camera out at all today. So his report was no problem up Rattlesnake and then to Heartbreak. Spotting was needed and a strap but the 2 wheel drive Toyota made it thru Heartbreak. Impressive! They got off the trail at 9pm and headed back down Hwy 38.

Someone just asked me about Heartbreak Ridge 2N61Y. It is open and clear.

A couple of pics from the part I was on.

Offroad Concorde

Small girl handling the .40 Glock like a pro!

Nathan, thanks for the awesome morning

Mitch

Dude! did you seriously post a photo of me picking my nose? LOL That is hilarous.
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Nathan, I thought that you were talking on the CB! Too funny. Maybe thats what Chris is watching. Sorry my friend. If you would have had your camera out.........

Comment

LOL... Ya catch anything Nathan?

We should start "Caption this contest" with that photo.....ahahah
        Jeep

Comment

Working...
        X