Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Dishpan Springs

[COLOR="blue"][/COLOR]I was able to get away for a couple of hours today, so I headed for Dishpan Springs. It's nice to be close to some good trails. Beautiful day in the mountains.

It was a nice day...above 5000 ft.

A rare site in the mountains

I caught up with the Jeep Jamboree towards the end of the trail.

Looks like a great day in the mountains. I'll be up there next weekend camping and leading a group through that trail.
    -Justin

Comment

Mike,

Great pictures as always. The Mountain King Snake is awesome. Indeed a rare find. Made me think about the old rhyme "Red to Yellow, Kill a fellow. Red to black,, venom lack. Looks like another fun day. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice pics, Mike, will have to take the little Jeep back up there some time soon. Looks like you ran it east to west.
        That snake is mighty pretty

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Nice pics, Mike, will have to take the little Jeep back up there some time soon. Looks like you ran it east to west.
          That snake is mighty pretty
          [COLOR="blue"]I'll post a run for this pretty soon, even if it snows 5 feet I'm going.
          Mitch I couldn't remember the color rule, so I just took a couple of pix, altough the Coral snake isn't in this reigon.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X