Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hollywood32 View Post
    I have some spare rear glass for the xj, but I think it might be for the drivers side, if you need it let me know and I will check to see which side, it will be free since I replaced mine with lexan. I would also be down for another run to the buttes.
    Thank you for the offer. The driver of the XJ has one in his garage. I told him that's probably why he didn't care if it broke, because he has a spare one.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

I was making the remark to Curtis, the trails are changing for more challenge, I hadnt been out in the area in almost a year and quite a bit of it dug out and scarred up like it never was before. It was a ton of fun, definitely worth the trip.
      "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        Mike and Art the trails out there are getting a lot harder. I can't believe how many people must be running the trails now. Every time I go out now we have breakage. Saturday we had three jeeps break. The only bad one was the broken radiator. People are taking new side trails that are just as hard as the hammers. So all you big dogs come out on the next run,I got some stuff I like to see you do LOL.
        I guess you and Mike will have to show us where it's at Curtis. Nothing like some good wheelin fun

Comment

[COLOR="blue"]There are 3 new optional canyons off of the Bullfrog. I think I'll be making 1 or 2 of them a standard when I lead. [/COLOR]

Last edited by mkjeepers; 05-11-11, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
            [COLOR="blue"]There are 3 new optional canyons off of the Bullfrog. I think I'll be making 1 or 2 of them a standard when I lead. [/COLOR]

Lets go back this weekend, before I start tearing the cruiser apart, Kevin.

Comment

Kevin, Freddy and me should be at Means dry lake tomorrow around 11 am, so if you are bored same goes for Mark, come on out buddy.

Comment

Fred and Art,

Do you need a photographer again? Let me know.

Mitch
                Last edited by Mitch; 05-12-11, 03:51 PM.

Comment

PM Freddy see what he has to say

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    Kevin, Freddy and me should be at Means dry lake tomorrow around 11 am, so if you are bored same goes for Mark, come on out buddy.
                    Wish I could, but I have my last day of orientation friday,thenoff till monday morning when I will be training with my son.

Comment

Nice pics! I love this run! I am sorta impartial to the 40

Comment

Working...
                      X